I own Avon money, can I become a rep again.

3 years ago when i had my first son i became a avon rep. I loved doing it and it was a nice little earner. After about 6 months of doing it we hit rock bottom and i couldnt pay what I owed.

We dropped everything and we moved to yorkshire and never paid what we owed (think it was about £150). Would i even be able to do avon again, or would i be able to do it in my husbands name?

We are firmly back on our feet now and my husband has a steady job. I thought it might be a nice little something extra for me to do while i'm at home.

Would really appreciate any advice, thanks.
Started 01/01/13 Swagbucks 2013 £30/£150
Started 01/01/13 Shop and scan 2013 £25/£50
Started 07/06/13 Neobux 2013 £0/£50
Started 07/06/13 DooYoo 2013 £0/£150

Comments

• fluffpot
    fluffpot Posts: 1,264 Forumite
    I'm sure if you paid them the £150 you owe them they'd consider taking you back on
  • Peter_Pan
    Peter_Pan Posts: 791 Forumite
    I would just ring them and ask, that way you know straight away and know where you stand ;)

Debbie
    We love what we are doing and we love why we're doing it!!
  • lincroft1710
    lincroft1710 Posts: 17,618 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Shouldn't you repay them the money you owe first, then ask if they would consider having you as a rep.
    If you are querying your Council Tax band would you please state whether you are in England, Scotland or Wales
  • Naya
    Naya Posts: 76 Forumite
    DLTAG89 wrote: »
    3 years ago when i had my first son i became a avon rep. I loved doing it and it was a nice little earner. After about 6 months of doing it we hit rock bottom and i couldnt pay what I owed.

We dropped everything and we moved to yorkshire and never paid what we owed (think it was about £150). Would i even be able to do avon again, or would i be able to do it in my husbands name?

We are firmly back on our feet now and my husband has a steady job. I thought it might be a nice little something extra for me to do while i'm at home.

Would really appreciate any advice, thanks.

I would advise you phone AVON credit control first as recently they have started to add late payment fee to outstanding balance and it can run into the hundreds very quickly. They might have frozen your account balance, you never know. A lady I know has just done that repaid her account and re-started again.
  • savemoney
    savemoney Posts: 18,127 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Have you checked your credit score
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business