Quidco Question and Answers

Comments

• yellow44
    yellow44 Posts: 47 Forumite
    Hey @yellow44,

We will work to have them processed for you on time, with the rates that were live at the time.

As soon as an update is received to the cashbacks, you'll be the first to know via the notifications/ updates on your account.

Side Note: Like you, I am waiting on a cashback from a 4K TV purchase with Argos in November and can't wait to see that come through too.

Kind Regards,

Joseph
    Quidco Company Representative

You clearly get paid far too much:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
  • mamabuddah
    mamabuddah Posts: 826
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    edited 22 March 2017 at 1:05PM
    Quidco: I have responded to you, I've tried to email you screengrabs I took at the time AND associated emails as this is one of the reasons I went to TopCashback, accuracy in tracking and reliability of payouts and basic housekeeping seems to be a problem during November at Quidco.

Incidently, I opted in at 12:30 on the 18th November and made the purchase at 12:44 just 14 minutes later.
    No two ways about this one: Anything Free is not a Basic Right..it had to be earned...by someone, somewhere
  • bargainqueen8
    bargainqueen8 Posts: 1,909
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Photogenic
    Forumite
    Hey @bargainqueen8

We are aware of that Clicksnap matter, and have the tech team on it to try and get that fixed asap.

Responses or updates to claims will often come according the time it takes a retailer to process claims. That processing time will often be listed on the retailer's Quidco page. If that is not listed on the retailer page in question, do let us know and we will check that for you.

Claims will often take more time to be processed compared to normal transactions, due to the fact that various checks and hand-offs have to be conducted by other third parties (including the retailer) to process and approve your claim.

However, as soon as a response is received... You will be the first to know via the notifications on your account.

Kind Regards,

Joseph

thanks for reply but its 6months since i changed my energy provider i think thats a fair time i have waited.still no sign of the guinness payment.i really think your company should be more open of the clicksnap problems and update people on facebook,much as i would like to buy some of the other offers i am reluctant to do so as i am not confident of payment.:(
  • quidco_Company_Representative
    quidco_Company_Representative Posts: 2,512
    Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Organisation Representative
    Please be assured that the Clicksnap issue will be resolved soon, however I am very sorry for any frustration that this is causing you in the meantime.

It sounds like we need have a look in your account to check your energy cashback and get your receipts processed. Can you send your queries over to members@quidco.com and put FOA James in the subject line and I'll gladly look into these issues for you.

Kind Regards,

James
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of quidco. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE
    Hey,

I just checked your account and it looks the the £10 was added yesterday. If you just log in and check your payments page you should be able to see it.

If this is not the case then just respond to your members@ email and we will gladly look into this further for you.

Kind Regards,

James
    I am the official company representative of quidco. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE
  • bargainqueen8
    bargainqueen8 Posts: 1,909
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Photogenic
    Forumite
    Please be assured that the Clicksnap issue will be resolved soon, however I am very sorry for any frustration that this is causing you in the meantime.

It sounds like we need have a look in your account to check your energy cashback and get your receipts processed. Can you send your queries over to [EMAIL="members@quidco.com"]members@quidco.com[/EMAIL] and put FOA James in the subject line and I'll gladly look into these issues for you.

Kind Regards,

James

hi,thanks for offer but i have already raised a query a few days ago so someone is looking into it,hopefully they will be able to sort my energy cashback out.
  • keiran
    keiran Posts: 739
    First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    I had assumed that all quidco members got the same offers on clicksnap. But my brother gets different offers, I now notice (e.g. I'll get free Amstel beer, but he'll get £1 off an Amstel beer).

Is this as expected, and is there any reasoning behind it?
    Hi,

I am sorry for any frustration that this has caused you. I have just downgraded your account and you should see a £5 refund within the next 24 hours on your payments page.

I am sorry again for the way that we have handled this matter as it is the last thing we want our members to experience. If you have any issues in the future then you can always get in touch via a support ticket.

Regards,
    James
  • mamabuddah
    mamabuddah Posts: 826
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    Hi,

I am sorry for any frustration that this has caused you. I have just downgraded your account and you should see a £5 refund within the next 24 hours on your payments page.

I am sorry again for the way that we have handled this matter as it is the last thing we want our members to experience. If you have any issues in the future then you can always get in touch via a support ticket.

Regards,
    James

Thank you James 🍻
    No two ways about this one: Anything Free is not a Basic Right..it had to be earned...by someone, somewhere
  • Ant_j
    Ant_j Posts: 6 Forumite
    Good afternoon all.
    I hope I'm using the forum correctly.
    This is mainly a question to anyone familiar or who has fulfilled... Anyway.
    Via quidco there is currently a good cash back deal with VM. I was looking on VM website at the full house with movies package. Basically free sky movies for the case of full house basic package.
    Quidco state cashback available on the full house. So I just though on full house, click personalise, add movies. Monthly cost remains same, package is then call full house with movies.
    Would quidco still pay cash back on this package?
    Anyone done it?
    Ta in advance
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport