surfsister Posts: 7,527 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    that's a pity!
  • surfsister
    surfsister Posts: 7,527 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Firstwatch wrote: »
    Hi All,
    Done a basic search and so don't think this is anywhere else yet, but just checked my TCB account and saw this offer, Won't post a link in case it causes problems.
    I couldn't get this to work so didn't post - it posted the hushhush one instead - topcashback keeps saying your visit has been recorded but doesn't open a window to buy the voucher - so used hushhush instead!! anyone else had probs??
  • Good Afternoon,

Please advise if i am able to assist with any issues you may have regarding the Vouchers you have purchased.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you
    HH

I have had confirmation but no voucher. How long does it take to come through
  • redagila
    redagila Posts: 6,297 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    I have had confirmation but no voucher. How long does it take to come through

You will receive an email on 15 May - see post 7 for information
  • Tealblue
    Tealblue Posts: 929 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Good Afternoon,

Please advise if i am able to assist with any issues you may have regarding the Vouchers you have purchased.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you
    HH

Yes - please could you explain why on buying the voucher I get an e-mail saying the code will be mailed within 24 hours, but apparently I have to wait until you '14 day guarantee' has expired? Why not just indicate that the guarantee only applies if you haven't redeemed the voucher - or just not offer one, since people know exactly what they are getting with a voucher (unlike a physical product, where something could be wrong).
  • Ningaloo
    Ningaloo Posts: 180 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Due to poor reviews on Quidco and other review sites I am going to avoid this.
    Thank you to everyone who has helped me MoneySave
  • Doc_N
    Doc_N Posts: 8,267 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    @MightyDeals Rep: Looks like Mighty Deals is continuing to get itself a bad name - despite previous problems.

Are you going to sort this, or shall we all take it up with Tesco to let them know what's going on and suggest they ditch Mighty Deals because it taints the Tesco name even further than it is already?
  • MightyDeals_representative
    MightyDeals_representative Posts: 355 Organisation Representative
    Good Morning Doc N.

Apologies that you are not happy with the service you have received. Please forward your voucher code over which ypou are having issues with, and I will happily investigate this for you.

Regards
    MD
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of MightyDeals. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • Tealblue
    Tealblue Posts: 929 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Good Morning Doc N.

Apologies that you are not happy with the service you have received. Please forward your voucher code over which ypou are having issues with, and I will happily investigate this for you.

Regards
    MD

Could you please answer post 16 above...?
  • Gan
    Gan Posts: 328 Forumite
    Anyone received their voucher yet, please?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure