Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread

Comments

• ilovetoshop
    ilovetoshop Posts: 3,202 Forumite
    TrulyMadly wrote: »
    I got a case thanks ILTS and it was great value 1 x £18 bottle and lots of £10's

Aw glad you got some, I love that app, handy when you haven't a clue. My highest is a 4.1 and is a Chardonnay grand conseiller 2014
    One cannot change the past, but one can ruin the present by worrying over the future.
  • TrulyMadly
    TrulyMadly Posts: 39,754 Forumite
    Cashback Cashier
    Dress £4 in A. Free C and C

0128A8DC-FAA2-4A62-8396-0A4ADC1079BB_zpsinpw6mwu.png
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • Sunshinemummy
    Sunshinemummy Posts: 17,377 Forumite
    bubbs wrote: »
    I asked someone in a suit and they didnt have a clue!:rotfl:

That is because he had a 'Comet' badge on his lapel!

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
  • Anyone else notice we are on page 666 :eek:
    What is this life if, full of care, we have no time to stand and stare
  • Sunshinemummy
    Anyway, on a happier note, really proud of my DD and her boyfriend. They are moving to Yorkshire on Thursday and they both already have jobs :D:D

They are living with his mum for a while to let them save, they will save for a couple of years to get a deposit together then buy a house. Down here they would not stand a chance, even if they were living cheaply with us it they would need at least £30 grand to get a deposit, and that is the bare minimum.

That is great news Enterprise, they will love living in Yorkshire :D:D:D:D
  • Sunshinemummy
    Good luck to them, funnily enough have just been looking at houses in Yorkshire:o would love to live there:)

That is because you have taste.... but on a serious note it is the best place in the world
    :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
  • TrulyMadly
    TrulyMadly Posts: 39,754 Forumite
    Cashback Cashier
    I'm sure we all know.....but just in case:)

We're giving away millions of bonus Nectar points in our Swipe and Win event, from Friday to Sunday.

All you need to do is spend £10 or more and swipe your Nectar card* in store, online or on petrol, and you're guaranteed to get a coupon worth from 200 to 5,000 points (that's up to £25).

Terms and conditions

Nectar Swipe and Win: To enter spend £10 or more in one transaction and swipe Nectar card. Qualifying spend exclusions apply. Offer available in store and online for groceries delivered between 14-16 October 2016. Excludes Centrals, Locals, Cafes and selected Petrol Stations. All entrants meeting the qualifying conditions will receive a reward coupon. Every qualifying customer will receive a minimum of 200 points and prizes up to 5,000 points are allocated at random. Redeem Swipe and Win coupon in store only until 30 October 2016. See full terms and conditions here.

Spend does not apply to cashback, purchases from the National Lottery stand, Lloyds pharmacy or other concessions, tobacco kiosk, vending machines, or purchases of spirits and liqueurs, baby milk products, gift cards, charity items, medicines, savings stamps, phone cards, mobile phone vouchers, or postage stamps. Offer not valid with any other offer & is non-transferable.
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,904 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    That is because he had a 'Comet' badge on his lapel!

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

No Asda:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,904 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    TrulyMadly wrote: »
    I'm sure we all know.....but just in case:)

We're giving away millions of bonus Nectar points in our Swipe and Win event, from Friday to Sunday.

All you need to do is spend £10 or more and swipe your Nectar card* in store, online or on petrol, and you're guaranteed to get a coupon worth from 200 to 5,000 points (that's up to £25).

Terms and conditions

Nectar Swipe and Win: To enter spend £10 or more in one transaction and swipe Nectar card. Qualifying spend exclusions apply. Offer available in store and online for groceries delivered between 14-16 October 2016. Excludes Centrals, Locals, Cafes and selected Petrol Stations. All entrants meeting the qualifying conditions will receive a reward coupon. Every qualifying customer will receive a minimum of 200 points and prizes up to 5,000 points are allocated at random. Redeem Swipe and Win coupon in store only until 30 October 2016. See full terms and conditions here.

Spend does not apply to cashback, purchases from the National Lottery stand, Lloyds pharmacy or other concessions, tobacco kiosk, vending machines, or purchases of spirits and liqueurs, baby milk products, gift cards, charity items, medicines, savings stamps, phone cards, mobile phone vouchers, or postage stamps. Offer not valid with any other offer & is non-transferable.

Got me on ignore now as well as TS:eek::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • Sunshinemummy
    No Asda:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts