Still not received tickets

Options
Hi all,
wondering about my rights.
Have ordered two tickets from Seetickets in May for a gig this Friday in London (i am in Norwich) however it looks like i may not get these until 1 or 2 days before gig.

I dont actually want them now and have tried to sell on stubhub (less than face value).

However as i dont have the tickets i cant upload the barcode to sutbhub. Stubhub are also threatening to cancel my sale and charge me £15.

I am really mifffed off with Seetickets as they have had 6 months to get tickets to me.

They have now sent me email to say if i dont get them in the next two days to contact them.

Stuck between the devil and the deep blue sea.

Anyone got any suggestions? Do i have the right to demand a refund as ticket supplied so late in the day?

Comments

• tomtontom
    tomtontom Posts: 7,929 Forumite
    Options
    Have you tracked your tickets online? For some events they are not despatched until the week before, to minimise the risk of touting. This is clearly stated on their website and is not grounds for a refund.
  • baggies1
    Options
    clearly not touting as being sold for a loss.
  • novelty-socks
    Options
    It's not unusual for gig tickets to arrive just a few days before, I'm afraid — I can't see that you have cause to ask for a refund (well, asking can do no harm, but I'd be surprised if they say yes).

It's not necessarily the fault of See Tickets — they may have had to wait for the promoter to send the tickets to them.
  • KeithMc9
    Options
    It would have been stated in the t's and c's i feel. Although its usually suspicious as when tickets are easily toutable (Adele, Coldplay etc) they are sent out straight the way. When its more likely to be fan to fan buying and selling then the tickets are usually late. The black market is still a buyer for ticket companies unfortunately. Look at the recent Stone Roses fiasco!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure