Comments

• lizd31
    lizd31 Posts: 25,203 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    weeowens wrote: »
    Thanks but it is here: E: 31/12 Win a brand new Vauxhall Corsa

I will pm a BG re a merge.
    Sorry I'm a bit confused, that's for a different car & a different closing date :o
    Positivity is the key to success
  • weeowens
    weeowens Posts: 81,990 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    lizd31 wrote: »
    Sorry I'm a bit confused, that's for a different car & a different closing date :o
    The end date showed as 31/12 but I had edited it in the past to show 14/07 but MSE did not show the edit in search.

I posted re the addition of the Fiesta: # 19
  • Moneybot
    Moneybot Posts: 10,459 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    https://firstcar.co.uk/win/win-a-car

Terms & Conditions for

First Car Limited and Young Marmalade Limited

Prize Draw

1. This competition is run by First Car Limited and Young Marmalade Limited.
    2. This competition is open to all UK residents, except employees of First Car Limited and Young Marmalade Limited and their affiliated companies, their families and agencies.
    3. Entries must be received by midnight on 14 July 2016.
    4. The winner will be randomly selected by the promoter from the correct entries received once the prize draw finishes.
    5. First Car Limited will not be liable for any failure of receipt of entries.
    6. Entries will not be acknowledged or returned.
    7. By entering, all entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and any associated entry requirements. Any breach of these terms and conditions by an entrant will void their entry. Misrepresentative or fraudulent entries will invalidate an entry.
    8. Only one entry per person. The prize is non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available.
    9. The prize is a Ford Fiesta 1.25 82 Zetec.
    10. The promoter reserves the right to change the specification of the car, but will endeavour to ensure the car promoted is the one given away.
    11. The prize does not include travel to collect the prize and the winner must make his or her own arrangements.
    12. By entering, the winner agrees to their names and general locations being used for publicity purposes.
    13. The winners may be required to submit valid identification before receiving their prize.
    14. By entering the prize draw, participants agree to i. the terms and conditions of the prize draw; ii. being contacted by First Car Ltd and Young Marmalade Ltd for marketing purposes.
    Rational judgement, now, at this very moment.

Virtuous action, now, at this very moment.
    (Wisdom, Courage, Self-control, Justice)

Willing acceptance - now, at this very moment - of what you can’t change
  • weeowens
    Options
    Moneybot wrote: »
    https://firstcar.co.uk/win/win-a-car

Terms & Conditions for

First Car Limited and Young Marmalade Limited

Prize Draw

1. This competition is run by First Car Limited and Young Marmalade Limited.
    2. This competition is open to all UK residents, except employees of First Car Limited and Young Marmalade Limited and their affiliated companies, their families and agencies.
    3. Entries must be received by midnight on 14 July 2016.
    4. The winner will be randomly selected by the promoter from the correct entries received once the prize draw finishes.
    5. First Car Limited will not be liable for any failure of receipt of entries.
    6. Entries will not be acknowledged or returned.
    7. By entering, all entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and any associated entry requirements. Any breach of these terms and conditions by an entrant will void their entry. Misrepresentative or fraudulent entries will invalidate an entry.
    8. Only one entry per person. The prize is non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available.
    9. The prize is a Ford Fiesta 1.25 82 Zetec.
    10. The promoter reserves the right to change the specification of the car, but will endeavour to ensure the car promoted is the one given away.
    11. The prize does not include travel to collect the prize and the winner must make his or her own arrangements.
    12. By entering, the winner agrees to their names and general locations being used for publicity purposes.
    13. The winners may be required to submit valid identification before receiving their prize.
    14. By entering the prize draw, participants agree to i. the terms and conditions of the prize draw; ii. being contacted by First Car Ltd and Young Marmalade Ltd for marketing purposes.
    Thanjs, I will pm a BG re a merge & return: E: 31/12 Win a brand new Vauxhall Corsa

E: 14/07 Win a brand new Vauxhall Corsa/Ford Fiesta
  • weeowens
    Options
    PM sent to Glad.
  • Moneybot
    Moneybot Posts: 10,459 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    The Fiesta competition was a new one to the Corsa, the Corsa has been won.

This actually comes over as a tad pedantic on the merging. If the posting of the Feista had been left I would have found it on the search not the Corsa competition which had ended. On this basis a lot of competitions dupe ended competitions ...

Oh well just when I think I get the hang of the rules they change.

The title is now wrong as you can not win the Corsa it's been won.
    Rational judgement, now, at this very moment.

Virtuous action, now, at this very moment.
    (Wisdom, Courage, Self-control, Justice)

Willing acceptance - now, at this very moment - of what you can’t change
  • weeowens
    Options
    Moneybot wrote: »
    The Fiesta competition was a new one to the Corsa, the Corsa has been won.

This actually comes over as a tad pedantic on the merging. If the posting of the Feista had been left I would have found it on the search not the Corsa competition which had ended. On this basis a lot of competitions dupe ended competitions ...

Oh well just when I think I get the hang of the rules they change.

The title is now wrong as you can not win the Corsa it's been won.
    No worries. I have edited the title the show it as just the Fiesta but the edit may not show up in page view.
    It is rather a strange way for them to run the comp especially changing/adding to the prize & extending the comp.
    Quote:

Win one of two cars

Plus:

As you are entering this competition before 14th July 2015, you will also be entered automatically into 2016's win a car competition, which is a Ford Fiesta. Note, this does not affect your chances of winning the 2015 prize, a Vauxhall Corsa.

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure