MrCloud

Comments

• Well, it seems a lot of people are finally getting somewhere with being refunded after posting their complaints on forums, so thought I'd join them, Mr Cloud. I assume you have now received my letter, sent recorded delivery, on 17 Jan? It was sent recorded delivery, as Trading Standards advised me to, so you must have signed for it. You have no helpful response to my personal emails so thought I would 'out' you here. It seems to have worked for others. To refresh your memory, I ordered a T-shirt from you on 19th November. Paypal have advised me they could not get any money from your account with which to refund me. You have admitted you have received this money in your Paypal account. I have all this in writing for when it goes to Small Claims court. Do you have anything to say to me in public? I certainly haven't had any sort of helpful response from contacting you privately.
  • MrCloud
    MrCloud Posts: 35 Forumite
    As you do not provide any means to identify yourself I cannot respond. Please contact me through the site. If I don't receive an email from you in the next 48 hours I will let you know in this forum.
  • I can identify myself here, although surely my name should have given it away! My name is Sophie (you have my address and email and surname – I will not put these details on the internet for obvious reasons), I ordered a small Fleetwood Mac T-shirt from you on 19 November. I am the person from whom you will have a recorded delivery letter in your possession, dated 17 January, complaining you are in breach of contract, as advised by Trading Standards. Seeing as this has been going on since last November, I find it difficult to believe you will not remember me.
  • MrCloud
    Unless you email us with your full details I cannot deal with your enquiry. I am certainly not asking you to reveal personal details on this forum (see my posts above) but if you don't email them to us we cannot act.

Thanks
  • ok thanks craig for posting ,if your as good as your word and it arrives ,i will do the honest thing and post on all the forums that i recieved it ,as i said all i wanted was my t shirt
  • I have emailed you, many times. You have responded in an unhelpful and rude manner at all times. The only way I feel I can get any helpful response from you is to post to you in public where everyone else can see and you are on your best behaviour. I'm sure you can identify me from this Buyer Complaint number from Paypal (Buyer Complaint Case No. PP-396-821-131).
  • MrCloud
    Martin: Please remove by personal details that you have posted.
  • MrCloud
    Sophie78 wrote: »
    I have emailed you, many times. You have responded in an unhelpful and rude manner at all times. The only way I feel I can get any helpful response from you is to post to you in public where everyone else can see and you are on your best behaviour. I'm sure you can identify me from this Buyer Complaint number from Paypal (Buyer Complaint Case No. PP-396-821-131).

I have no access to Pay Pal. Sorry 'Sophie' but unless you email us with your full details I cannot help you. I don' t understand why this is such a problem.
  • OK, I will email you now. Again. And will be back on this site to report back where this gets me.
  • no probs craig i will remove anything you want when i recieve my t shirt ,dont worry im an honest guy and i keep my word ,but at this moment in time till i have the t shirt in my posession this matter will stay unresolved ,no offence craig we are not over the finish line yet ,but we are nearly there
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure