The Swagbucks Challenge

Options

Comments

• wayne1983
    wayne1983 Posts: 1,511 Forumite
    Options
    Can i ask if someone subscribes from your link do you earn points all the time or just when they register?. Its just a couple subscribed to mine and i earned 25 points off them registering and just wondered if i got more the more they ear?. Thanks.:beer:
    2016 Money challenge - £290
  • skyisfalling22
    Options
    wayne1983 wrote: »
    Can i ask if someone subscribes from your link do you earn points all the time or just when they register?. Its just a couple subscribed to mine and i earned 25 points off them registering and just wondered if i got more the more they ear?. Thanks.:beer:

I believe at the moment you only earn the points they win on web searches up to a maximum of 1000 points per referral
  • Torialou78
    Torialou78 Posts: 1,295 Forumite
    Options
    ok going to try and really push myself today and get 300 points ... do we think I can do it? I do not have the android app so just off free stuff on the website. Top managed so far has been 215 one day hmmmm we will see got 43 so far this morning not the best lol.
  • cally6008
    cally6008 Posts: 7,629 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    wayne1983 wrote: »

You're talking about Superpoints :)
  • KayBee
    KayBee Posts: 220 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I've just completed a trusted survey which said it would credit 200 points but my account has not credited. I've watched a video and that credited. Do trusted surveys take a while to credit? Thanks for your help (I'm a SB newbie).
  • scubaangel
    scubaangel Posts: 6,600 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    KayBee wrote: »
    I've just completed a trusted survey which said it would credit 200 points but my account has not credited. I've watched a video and that credited. Do trusted surveys take a while to credit? Thanks for your help (I'm a SB newbie).

Trusted surveys can take a couple of days to credit - it does say that on the confirmation page too - I tend to refresh my bucks total to see if its an instant credit one and if not take a screen shot to remind me to check back later.
    It’s not worth doing something unless someone, somewhere, would much rather you weren’t doing it.
    Sir Terry Pratchett
    Find my diary here

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5135113
  • wayne1983
    wayne1983 Posts: 1,511 Forumite
    Options
    cally6008 wrote: »
    You're talking about Superpoints :)
    Correct, my mistake:o
    2016 Money challenge - £290
  • wibblehead
    wibblehead Posts: 257 Forumite
    Options
    Code out - blog
  • littlesheepy
    littlesheepy Posts: 570 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Grrr. Got to 100% on todays survey and clicked 'next' to go to the swagbucks completed page and instead got a swagbucks 'sorry we're experiencing technical difficulties' page. I hope it bloomin well credits. I've taken a screen shot of the 100% page and the swagbucks page to contact them if not. Although had the same the other day and they said they had no record of me completing the survey :(
  • happysquirrel
    happysquirrel Posts: 20 Forumite
    Options
    Finally managed a survey after getting dqed from about ten today but the one it let me do turned out to be about an as yet unreleased trailer for a movie I was already really excited about! I nearly fell off my chair when it started, I'd have done it for free but I am of course pleased to have 70sb as an added bonus! :D
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure