j20 buy 1 get 2 free @ morrisons £3.46

At Morrisons, 4 packs of j20 are £3.46, buy 1 get 2 free, so that's like 12 bottles for £3.46 all varieties.. also cadburys selection boxes at £2.99 on the same buy 1 get 2 free offer.

:)

Comments

• At Morrisons, 4 packs of j20 are £3.46, buy 1 get 2 free, so that's like 12 bottles for £3.46 all varieties.. also cadburys selection boxes at £2.99 on the same buy 1 get 2 free offer.

:)

just typed a post and it disappeared - so I apologise if this is duplicated! Do you know how long the offer is on for? i don't have a Morrisons near to me but I will be out near to one next Wednesday so it would be great if it was still on then. How big are the selection boxes?
    Jane

ENDIS. Employed, no disposable income or savings!
  • Helix
    Helix Posts: 2,381 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    just typed a post and it disappeared - so I apologise if this is duplicated! Do you know how long the offer is on for? i don't have a Morrisons near to me but I will be out near to one next Wednesday so it would be great if it was still on then. How big are the selection boxes?

Even if the offer is still on you will probably be lucky if they still have stock by then. I went on the second day of the pepsi offer and they didn't have any left.
  • Gloria_Steeth
    Gloria_Steeth Posts: 736 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker Name Dropper Photogenic
    edited 12 December 2011 at 9:39AM

According to this post on the Grabbit forum, the J2O offer is only starting on Monday (12th), presumably it'll be running for a few days. I fancy trying the new Glitterberry flavour - hope they'll have some in stock!

Re. the selection boxes - it's the medium size but the 3-for-1 offer ends today (11th).
    Edit 12th Dec: Just had a look at Morrisons website and the selection boxes are now Buy1 Get1 free.
  • Glitter berry is lovely! It's now my new favourite j2o!
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,910 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    i got pepsi on the offer today they had piles of them in kettering rd, northampton
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • I didn't realise it hadn't already started, but it's on from tomorrow (12th) until the 18th xx
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure