P.I.P. timescales...

Comments

• redjan wrote: »
    Well just made my call to DWP to check that the call I had on Sunday was genuine. It turns out it was and she told me the decision had been made on Sunday. She the told me I have been awarded enhanced for both sections. I think I am in shock. Can`t believe it is finally over.

Delighted for you! Time to get your life back.
  • mrstups
    mrstups Posts: 22 Forumite
    thankyou to everyone on here, congratulations to those awarded and to those still waiting, be strong and hope you get what you deserve really soon xxxx
  • Mrs_Ryan
    Mrs_Ryan Posts: 11,832 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Anyone any idea how long I need to leave it before I start chasing DWP? The assessor said she would send the report off to DWP by the end of last week. I know it takes ages so I'm not in any hurry to chase it- I'm still waiting to see if my ESA will be ok as I'm supposedly officially now in the Support Group- I rang them today to check their systems have updated and I don't need to send them another fit note but I couldn't get through :mad: will try again tomorrow.
    *The RK and FF fan club* #Family*Don’t Be Bitter- Glitter!* #LotsOfLove ‘Darling you’re my blood, you have my heartbeat’ Dad 20.02.20
  • reddeviljo
    reddeviljo Posts: 21 Forumite
    Update

rang dwp to see if any decision yet and to my surprise decision been made and back pay released yesterday xxxx so happy xxx iits all over now stress level can chill xxx:rotfl::rotfl::T
  • reddeviljo
    Mrs_Ryan wrote: »
    Anyone any idea how long I need to leave it before I start chasing DWP? The assessor said she would send the report off to DWP by the end of last week. I know it takes ages so I'm not in any hurry to chase it- I'm still waiting to see if my ESA will be ok as I'm supposedly officially now in the Support Group- I rang them today to check their systems have updated and I don't need to send them another fit note but I couldn't get through :mad: will try again tomorrow.

Its takin around 4 weeks at mo for decisions once they have it back at dwp x
  • Mrs_Ryan
    Mrs_Ryan Posts: 11,832 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Thank you reddeviljo :) will give it till the beginning of July which is my 26 weeks anyway then will start chasing.
    Congrats on your news I bet you're very relieved :)
    *The RK and FF fan club* #Family*Don’t Be Bitter- Glitter!* #LotsOfLove ‘Darling you’re my blood, you have my heartbeat’ Dad 20.02.20
  • Just received a phone call descion has been made & letter in post money will b in bank with in 5 days .. But didn't say what I had been awarded anyone else had that or do they usually say ???
  • reddeviljo
    Just received a phone call descion has been made & letter in post money will b in bank with in 5 days .. But didn't say what I had been awarded anyone else had that or do they usually say ???

Give them a ring and ask the call center to open letter and let you know what you jave been awarded . They told me xx
  • reddeviljo wrote: »
    Give them a ring and ask the call center to open letter and let you know what you jave been awarded . They told me xx

Just rang them even more confused now there is nothing on the system ..
  • redjan
    redjan Posts: 26 Forumite
    May just be they have not scanned the decision on to the system. Try again tomorrow it will probably be on and they will tell you thats what happened with mine.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure