Textbroker - Writing for money (not vouchers)

Comments

• Listerbelle
    Listerbelle Posts: 1,438 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    This might be of interest to some of you....

http://voicebunny.com/

Voice over work. It sounds a bit like a voice version of textbroker. I just heard about it on the US radio station I listen to :)
    Your biggest asset is TIME! I'm focused on multi-generational financial freedom.
  • Catriona_P
    Catriona_P Posts: 843 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    A huge amount of 3* articles on skip hire (377 when I last checked) in different towns has suddenly come up (they want local knowledge) so if your town is on the list get in quick!

I've just picked up the one for my town :D
    "Why, this is hell, nor am I out of it."
  • Good luck with the skips, Catriona_P :beer: Looks like a good chance for 3* authors to get in and up their ratings, so go for it guys n gals!

I'll be sitting this one out, though, after blitzing 'eczema' last night :D Was also put off by the 'add three interesting things about the town'. My nearest candidate just doesn't have three interesting things to be said for it :rotfl:

There's also some 'bake a cake and take photos' jobs up last I looked - who was it that likes those?
    A man is rich in proportion to the number of things he can afford to let alone - Thoreau
  • AppleSue
    AppleSue Posts: 71 Forumite
    I've picked up a bake-a-cake job, lured in by the 9.90 euro pay and the seven-day deadline.
    I know someone on here did one of them before, I wonder how it was received? Everything on the website the piece of destined for is very arty, all back-lit duck eggs and crushed blueberries, and I intend to make a Malteser cake for my daughter's birthday...

My partner has done four of the skip hire jobs so far tonight. But we were also stuck to find a single thing worth mentioning about the town nearest us. I think he went with 'dramatic countryside is just half an hour's drive away' ;).
  • MacsReturns
    MacsReturns Posts: 335 Forumite
    edited 9 October 2012 at 4:27PM
    ... and in the finances section, too. Ideal for eager MSE writers :beer:
    A man is rich in proportion to the number of things he can afford to let alone - Thoreau
  • It was me that did the cake one. It was accepted no probs, no revisions or anything required. It was a Marmalade Gingerbread Cake if its the same blog you can look it up. Pics were not pro by ANY stretch of the imagination!! lol
  • AppleSue
    AppleSue Posts: 71 Forumite
    It was me that did the cake one. It was accepted no probs, no revisions or anything required. It was a Marmalade Gingerbread Cake if its the same blog you can look it up. Pics were not pro by ANY stretch of the imagination!! lol

Thanks Schminky! I did an all-in-one chocolate cake, and was worried about my photos more than anything else, but it was accepted no problem. Most enjoyable (and most profitable) piece I've done so far.

I see the skip articles are steadily dwindling...!
  • Just waiting for my 5 article review, been waiting over a week now though!
  • I'm still waiting for my 5-article review too, but thanks to the DirectOrder loophole I've now submitted a total of 23 articles without it :beer:

I've done about 16 Euros' worth today, mostly thanks to another blitz on eczema. I think I've said the same thing nine different ways now :rotfl: It helped having done the research already last week. It was nice to finish off with a piece in the 'Humor' (sic) section, but I'll have to wait to see if they like my sense of humour...
  • I've got to ask how people get Direct orders, I havn't had any :( I've done about 10 articles in total, all rated 4*, but no direct orders. Is there a trick I'm missing?

Currently writing something on easy to keep exotic plants :D
    "Why, this is hell, nor am I out of it."
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family