Orla Kiely Scarves for muchos cheapness at Uniqlo

Comments

• IHateDida
    IHateDida Posts: 1,670 Forumite
    Charliezoo wrote: »
    There must be a minimum spend with the code - Im trying to order one scarf and it's not accepting it.

Min spend is £50 for free delivery - I found out to my cost....now "accidentally" buying 2 dresses and 1 scarf!!! :D:D
  • tillycat123
    tillycat123 Posts: 971
    First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    edited 23 September 2012 at 2:45PM
    Dont bother with the tops or tunics. The fit is terrible. I've been to store to try the whole lot on and every colour fits different in every style. The tunics are the worst, you can't do the buttons up on the sleeves in the small if you are a size 8 - 10 and not done up looks wrong. The medium looks like a huge maternity dress and the sleeves just about do up.

I've got two but as much as I love the print they are going back.

If you are a waif, with the tops go for small, normal 8 - 10 get a medium. Some prints have stretchier fabric than others.

The one with the cream background and the classic multicolur print has the most stretch and is longer than all the others.
  • IHateDida
    IHateDida Posts: 1,670 Forumite
    Dont bother with the tops or tunics. The fit is terrible. I've been to store to try the whole lot on and every colour fits different in every style. The tunics are the worst, you can't do the buttons up on the sleeves in the small if you are a size 8 - 10 and not done up looks wrong. The medium looks like a huge maternity dress and the sleeves just about do up.

I've got two but as much as I love the print they are going back.

If you are a waif, with the tops go for small, normal 8 - 10 get a medium. Some prints have stretchier fabric than others.

The one with the cream background and the classic multicolur print has the most stretch and is longer than all the others.

Thanks for the feedback - I'm far from a waif :o so I'm hoping the large tunic will fit me comfortably!!!! The feedback looks ok - and Grazia have a video of the one I am buying on their website and it looks ok....so I have my fingers crossed! Maybe they are more suitable for us "fatties"???!! :rotfl:
  • dbrookf
    dbrookf Posts: 590
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    How would you wear these? are they round the neck or round the shoulders type scarves?
  • Charliezoo wrote: »
    There must be a minimum spend with the code - Im trying to order one scarf and it's not accepting it.

I ordered 3 and it worked ok
  • dbrookf wrote: »
    How would you wear these? are they round the neck or round the shoulders type scarves?

I'm thinking either. Dimensions were something like 170 x 70 cm ish and was called a stole I think.
  • Charliezoo
    Charliezoo Posts: 1,732 Forumite
    I ordered 3 and it worked ok

I cannot get it to work! Its driving me mad:mad:
  • Charliezoo wrote: »
    I cannot get it to work! Its driving me mad:mad:

Just tried again and it doesn't seem to work anymore for 3 (or two or one)
  • Charliezoo
    Charliezoo Posts: 1,732 Forumite
    Just tried again and it doesn't seem to work anymore for 3 (or two or one)

Glad it's not just me! A bit miffed that I missed out though :(
  • *max*
    *max* Posts: 3,208
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    It works with a capital G. See codes thread.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure