The Swagbucks Challenge

Comments

• hamish222
    hamish222 Posts: 716 Forumite
    Sammie1987 wrote: »
    Would it be ok for me to join in the swagbucks challenge, I found out about it via this thread and have since been following this thread for about a week, I am currently at 633 SB so I dont think I'm doing too badly.

Just thought it might be nice to get involved with the discussion here :)

Hi

I have only been doing for couple weeks and already got 3 x £5 amazon vouchers and halfway to my fourth. (Have been lucky with trusted surveys)
    Yearly Grocery Budget - £100.77/ £3500. January Treats Budget - £11.80 / £100.
  • atti
    atti Posts: 224
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    630SB for the Netflix trial - the question is will it distract me too much from Swagbucks?!
    #13 Make 2023 in 2023 - £2085.20/£2023
    #23 Save £8k in 2023 - £6642.66/£8000
  • hamish222 wrote: »
    Hi

I have only been doing for couple weeks and already got 3 x £5 amazon vouchers and halfway to my fourth. (Have been lucky with trusted surveys)

Thats brilliant I have great rewards to look forward to then it would appear. I can't wait :D... I haven't actually been that successful with surveys so far had a couple at 30sb each but thats roughly about it, always get dq after first couple questions.

Good luck with your fourth voucher, may you reach the point level with speed ;)
  • Just also decided to do the netflix offer for 630 points which brings me upto 1,264... Which means after 1 week of swagbucks I officially have enough for my first £5 agc... Very impressed :)
  • Does anyone know if you can save up the £5 agc's and use them altogether, like could you use 4 in one transaction or is it one per transaction?

Curious to know why it works out more expensive to get the higher priced agc's as aposed to buying individual £5 agc's
  • Techn
    Techn Posts: 826 Forumite
    Just also decided to do the netflix offer for 630 points which brings me upto 1,264... Which means after 1 week of swagbucks I officially have enough for my first £5 agc... Very impressed :)

you can do the netflix trial on topcashback for £12 ;)
    Swagbucks since July 2012 - £300 Paypal, £330 Amazon

Neobux since 22nd June 2013 - $3600, 1398 referrals
  • Apple_Crumble
    Apple_Crumble Posts: 1,054
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker Debt-free and Proud!
    Forumite
    Does anyone know if you can save up the £5 agc's and use them altogether, like could you use 4 in one transaction or is it one per transaction?

Curious to know why it works out more expensive to get the higher priced agc's as aposed to buying individual £5 agc's

You can get 5 items of the same denomination per month with a limit of 2 per day. You can mix and match if you want.
  • mrsyardbroom
    mrsyardbroom Posts: 1,946
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    edited 18 August 2012 at 7:51PM
    I can't seem to get anything to pay out today. The games stopped paying when I'd reached 4sb. Offers haven't paid up and I've just watched a video that didn't pay. Only got up to 22sb today and can't make the target.
    Don't mess with pensioners. :cool:
  • cally6008
    cally6008 Posts: 7,629
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Hey guys :)

Today actually was a good day for me for getting SB after all. :) The Toluna surveys (via the daily surveys link) are the way I got nearly 300 SB today. It did take me a dozen attempts (I didn't qualify for most of them) today to get that far but in doing so I managed to do 3 surveys, each worth 70 SB so I am really happy with that. :D I am so close to getting my first £5 Amazon voucher! :D

DAILY SURVEYS (FRONT PAGE VIA TOLUNA)

you are only allowed to COMPLETE and get PAID for ONE survey per day = 70sb

I am getting fed up of reading people's posts on here bragging about how many daily surveys they are completing
  • RainbowChocolate
    RainbowChocolate Posts: 40 Forumite
    edited 18 August 2012 at 9:00PM
    cally6008 wrote: »
    DAILY SURVEYS (FRONT PAGE VIA TOLUNA)

you are only allowed to COMPLETE and get PAID for ONE survey per day = 70sb

I am getting fed up of reading people's posts on here bragging about how many daily surveys they are completing

Well I'm sorry if that sounded like bragging that was not my intention :(
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport