Talk talk ceo office number

HI I THOUGHT PEOPLE MAY LIKE THE NUMBER OF THE CEO OFFICE NUMBER . IT GOES THROUGH TO A MAIN SWITCH BOARD YOU ASK FOR THE CEO OFFICE AND THEY PUT YOU THROUGH !HAD TO CALL AGAIN AS MY ONLINE BILL IS SAYING I OWE £71 BUT WHEN I GO THROUGH MY ONLINE BILL I ONLY OWE £35 WHY CANT THEY JUST PUT THAT I'M ALWAYS BEHIND ON MY BILL AS I HAVE TO CALL TALKTALK EVERY MONTH AND HAVE A ROW WITH SOUTH AFRICA BECAUSE THAT IS THE CALL CENTER JUST TO FIND OUT HOW MUCH I OWE AND I'M FED UP WITH IT I'M EXTREMELY SICK AND DISABLED AND I HAVE MORE IMPORTANT THINGS TO BE GETTING ON WITH !!! PHEW ENOUGH OF THE RANT GLAD I GOT IT OUT OF MY SYSTEM !! THE NUMBER IS 02034171000 :mad::mad: THEY HAVE'NT DONE AYTHING FOR ME THEY KEPT SAYING IT WAS ABAD LINE AND THEY WILL CALL BACK YEAH RIGHT I'M OFF TO OFCOM TO PUT IN A ANOTHER COMPLAINT.GOOD LUCK CALLING THEM HOPE YOU HAVE BETTER LUCK THAN ME !!!!

Comments

• macman
    macman Posts: 53,098 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    No need to SHOUT!
    No free lunch, and no free laptop ;)
  • TalkTalk
    TalkTalk Posts: 1,948 Organisation Representative
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    hi contact_chubb,

Can you confirm if you have received contact from the CEO's Office with your dedicated point of support? If not this should be received wihtin a coupe of days of the issue being raised to them, you point of contact will act as your liaison for all queries related to your issues.

Regards

Mark
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of Talk Talk. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure