The Spreadsheet Diva's MF Diary

Options

Comments

• SueP19
    SueP19 Posts: 1,876 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Thanks Karmacat....................I think it will help to make it consistent and a routine...............have OP'd £10 today :D:D:D
    Debt Free Diary - Second Chances! Life in a Tourer........Tilly Tidy Founder in 2016, Tilly Tidy 2023 £17.43, NSD Jan 2023 9/10, Debt £13,491.65
  • Karmacat
    Karmacat Posts: 39,460 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Consistency is the key, you're dead right - not just in the O/P, but in the recording method :)

When I've finally got the admin of the blogs straight, I'm going to go on to financial admin, which in my case is moving money around to take care of the rates. It's better than not having it, of course, but its **so** fiddly.
    2023: the year I get to buy a car
  • SueP19
    Options
    Very fiddly :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

I need to get into a routine because life is sooooo busy unless it is routine it goes out the window.

Plus the guys on here that are successful are not the ones who make lavish occasional payments, it's the little bods who dig their heals in and just plug away that get there..........so every friday is OP day even if it's £1 :D:D:D:D

They will have just send my statement by UPS :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
    Debt Free Diary - Second Chances! Life in a Tourer........Tilly Tidy Founder in 2016, Tilly Tidy 2023 £17.43, NSD Jan 2023 9/10, Debt £13,491.65
  • shangaijimmy
    Options
    Just catching up with the discussion. I fully agree that multiple targets are essential. short and medium (2 yrs max for me) are ideal, whilst having half an eye on a few long (5yrs) and dream goals (8-10yrs).

I like the idea of a weekly update as sometimes that monthly update takes an age to arrive. I suppose I've tried to have a weekly update by OPing the TT pot every Sunday to ensure I have an OP every week, so now I will add to it with a 'weekly activity post'. So consider your idea well and truly piggy-backed!

As for routines, I've now developed a cracking habit of TTing my account every morning in my 15mins window whilst having my morning cup of tea! I also try to post a very quick update to my diary to simply report that fact!
    MFW: Was: £136,000.......Now: £61,892.24......
    Mortgage Neutral Deficit: £43,082.90... Mortgage Neutral Savings: £18,809.34

MFiT-T6 #13 - £3,517 of £15,500 (22.69%)
    1% Mortgage Challenge 2022 - £157.59 of £650
  • A_Frayed_Knot
    Options
    SueP19 wrote: »
    I would love to Frayed but it takes about 20 hours for each one and I am busy making for a big show and I currently have two items :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

:eek::eek:

Want any bunnies???:D

Awesome website :T

ps: still not got on to laptop to send pics x

I've been away too long, think I missed something here .....

Bunnies ???

Website ???

Explanation, please ??
    Always have 00.00 at the end of your mortgage and one day it will all be 0's :dance:
    MF[STRIKE] March 2030[/STRIKE] Yes that does say 2030 :eek: Mortgage Free 21.12.18 _party_
    Now a Part Timer from 27.10.19
  • SueP19
    Options
    Just catching up with the discussion. I fully agree that multiple targets are essential. short and medium (2 yrs max for me) are ideal, whilst having half an eye on a few long (5yrs) and dream goals (8-10yrs).

Oh 2 years is ages :eek::eek: :rotfl: I have to have things sorted now :D
    I like the idea of a weekly update as sometimes that monthly update takes an age to arrive. I suppose I've tried to have a weekly update by OPing the TT pot every Sunday to ensure I have an OP every week, so now I will add to it with a 'weekly activity post'. So consider your idea well and truly piggy-backed!

That's what I love about this board, we are all in it together, piggy back away :wave:
  • SueP19
    Options
    :eek::eek:

I've been away too long, think I missed something here .....

Bunnies ???

Website ???

Explanation, please ??

apple makes adorable bunnies for sale and I make bears for sale (as well as day job) and I have a website :D:D

Yep 20 hours, they are one of a kind for adult collectors :eek::eek:
  • A_Frayed_Knot
    Options
    /QUOTE]

I must keep up, this working lark is keeping me back ..:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: as I can't log on in work - far too busy :rotfl: so great to have a day off today and all the weekend and ALL next week. :D:D:D

So, we're up to a "weekly activity post" - sounds all right to me - so will try and join you all in that - another "piggy" getting heavy :D:rotfl::D
    Always have 00.00 at the end of your mortgage and one day it will all be 0's :dance:
    MF[STRIKE] March 2030[/STRIKE] Yes that does say 2030 :eek: Mortgage Free 21.12.18 _party_
    Now a Part Timer from 27.10.19
  • SueP19
    Options
    ..............ahhhhhhh my poor back, don't worry it's very broad :p

I have my own office ;)
  • shangaijimmy
    Options
    I don't see a soul on a Friday.... It can be like having a day off in work sometimes.... :shhh:
    MFW: Was: £136,000.......Now: £61,892.24......
    Mortgage Neutral Deficit: £43,082.90... Mortgage Neutral Savings: £18,809.34

MFiT-T6 #13 - £3,517 of £15,500 (22.69%)
    1% Mortgage Challenge 2022 - £157.59 of £650
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport