Options
    Fountain of youth code, worth 5hc for one more person:
    39w9rmqqw
  • cally6008
    cally6008 Posts: 7,629 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Special Newsletter Fountain of Youth Code:

Enter "amazongiveaway" at the Fountain of Youth and you be awarded with 5 Hulk Coins!

Valid for first 5000 users!
  • mizzame
    mizzame Posts: 314 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker Uniform Washer
    edited 24 May 2012 at 12:20PM
    Options
    cally6008 wrote: »
    fountain of youth code - referandearn
    worth 5 hulk coins
    available to first 5000 people who enter it

Still working just entered it and got the points thought it worth bumping! Cheers Cally! :j

This one is still paying out too:

referringpaysout

Worth 3 Hulk Coins!
    £2014 in 2014
    £3,155.66 £2014
    :D
  • cally6008
    Options
    Much as I was starting to like GiftHulk and the fact that they now have the lowest redemption level out of Gifthulk, Zoombucks, Superpoints and Swagbucks ... their customer service stinks

About Keys
    Every day you will get Treasure Keys – they will give you a chance to open the Treasure Box and win prizes!
    The Treasure Box can award you with Hulk Coins, Boosts, Gifts, and Fountain of Youth Codes. These rewards are just a few of them you can receive!
    How do you use your Treasure Keys? Just click “Insert Key” on the Treasure Box page! It couldn’t be easier!

You can win daily keys (to be used that day, just the once)
    You can permanent keys (added to your key total permanently)

On Tuesday I won a permanent key on the Search and win part of the website. The captcha would not accept and was coming up with "invalid-request-cookie". I took a screen grab and posted this on the Gifthulk facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=3813104002416&set=o.170301323050368&type=3&theater) and also posted a comment to let them know about (http://www.facebook.com/GiftHulk.Official/posts/312369642176868)

They replied saying that they were doing work on the search section and to put a support ticket in.

10-51am .. I posted saying that they should have warned people about the work and then I put the support ticket in.

2-56pm .. Support ticket closed with the message that search/win not working and wins/captcha may/may not credit

4-30pm .. Gifthulk announce that search and win feature isnt working and for people not to use it

8-10pm .. I complain on FB that my ticket was closed with only a bog standard reply and only then do I get the answer that they can't manually credit keys. (http://www.facebook.com/GiftHulk.Official/posts/312625315484634) Plus .. someone had replied on that post asking why they couldn't manual credit keys and their comment has been deleted

Fast forward to yesterday when I post again (http://www.facebook.com/GiftHulk.Official/posts/312995175447648) ... and yet again, someone else posts in my favour and yet again, their comment has vanished

Still no good customer service despite just asking for say 10 coins to be added to my account. It was a problem that occured before they even announced that something on the website was not working and they only annouced it because I said that they ought to
  • cally6008
    Options
    Special Newsletter Fountain of Youth Code:

Enter "newsearch" at the Fountain of Youth and you be awarded with 5 Hulk Coins!

Valid for first 5000 users!
  • redhattedteddy66
    Options
    fountain of youth code for 2 users for gifthulk

mze4vojz9

forgot for how many coins

hope this helps someone
  • cally6008
    Options
    worth 4 coins, thank you
  • mizzame
    Options
    This could should work once more - 6 coins

ehrlk7pu3
    £2014 in 2014
    £3,155.66 £2014
  • cally6008
    Options
    GiftHulk just gets worse ...

GiftHulk- 26 minutes ago

Earn 50 HC in the next 6 hours on Wall#1 , comment here with your username and you will be awarded with Permanent Key that you will be able to use each day! P.S for 100 HC you will get 2 Permanent Keys!

Me - excuse me ... when search broke and i had won a permanent key ... YOU told me that you could NOT manually ADD keys to my account, now YOU are saying that you CAN manually ADD keys to accounts ... what gives ??!!

If ever a website was totally screwed up, I think it's this one.
  • mizzame
    Options
    cally6008 wrote: »
    GiftHulk just gets worse ...

GiftHulk- 26 minutes ago

Earn 50 HC in the next 6 hours on Wall#1 , comment here with your username and you will be awarded with Permanent Key that you will be able to use each day! P.S for 100 HC you will get 2 Permanent Keys!

Me - excuse me ... when search broke and i had won a permanent key ... YOU told me that you could NOT manually ADD keys to my account, now YOU are saying that you CAN manually ADD keys to accounts ... what gives ??!!

If ever a website was totally screwed up, I think it's this one.

Cally I dont know what to say, I'm looving this site, I think I'm earning more on Gifthulk than Swagbucks at the moment, I've contacted them twice re support and on both occassions had it resolved really quickly....
    £2014 in 2014
    £3,155.66 £2014
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills