• cally6008
    cally6008 Posts: 7,629 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Woot, just done todays survey for 70sb
  • DreamerV
    DreamerV Posts: 823 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    GILL635 wrote: »
    T'was me, and I am saving for a Kindle! Great minds eh ?

xx

Hehe yeah :) I've not looked at how much they cost though. Not sure if I'd be flabbergasted or pleasantly surprised.
  • scubaangel
    scubaangel Posts: 6,600 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    cally6008 wrote: »
    Woot, just done todays survey for 70sb

I just finished one too, good to see they've got it sorted out this time around so it credits on the bonus counter instantly too!
    It’s not worth doing something unless someone, somewhere, would much rather you weren’t doing it.
    Sir Terry Pratchett
    Find my diary here

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5135113
  • blondy24
    blondy24 Posts: 702 Forumite
    Thanks Scubaangel for your help, I understand now :D

Going to finish for today as got 131/100 best day so far yay!
  • lika_86
    lika_86 Posts: 1,772 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Woohoo, thanks for the code hint. You don't have to like the Facebook page to get it though (even better).

I've just checked out my third £5 for the month which is ace. I'm hoping to move in somewhere with my boyfriend in the next 6 months so I'm currently saving for a Dyson, I have about £110 so far and need £215, even if I get one at a heavy discount I can't complain! After that it's a Magimix or Le Creuset casserole dishes.
  • camis
    camis Posts: 197 Forumite
    DreamerV wrote: »
    Glad I'm not the only one. I'm in my 2nd year as a mature student and don't get the same funding as the younger ones (as I left a longer degree before in Scotland). It costs a fortune! We're coming up for exams in 4 weeks now, and the 1 book I didn't buy, is not available in the library because there are 300+ students in the year, 20 of whom are trying to get 10 copies at the same time! Always best to have your own and then sell them on! 2nd hand ones can be hard to come by if the module leaders change which textbook they are using :(

I'm just finishing my last module with the Open University (2 essays to go!) and will very definitely be a mature student on the PGCE! Have spent the last 3 1/2 years studying for my degree and am very glad I did it before the price increase!

I'm a sucker for books anyway and can never resist a shiny new textbook, so at least getting the vouchers from SB will help me feed my habit!
    £2,012 in 2012 # 219
    £1032 / £2,012 (as at 1/7)
  • fairyclicks
    fairyclicks Posts: 3,884 Forumite
    Debt-free and Proud!
    I just bought myself a Samsung Galaxy Tablet with my vouchers :D I love it :) even better that i got it with amzon vouchers earned online!!!

Now am saving for a new office chair - am converting my spare room into a craft room/office now :)

I did laugh when i saw this one - 41f4b8rM4KL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
    Debt at Aug 2010 (LBM) £21,908.86, Debt Freeeeee Date 4th Nov 2013 :j:j:j Massive Thanks to the £10 per day thread :A Next goals:
    Savings £1203.16/£10,000******Mortgage to Zero: £52,579.46 to go
    Feb Earnings: £711.20/£500 March: £434.41/£500
    Currently compiling an A-Z of earning sites and happy to share it ;)
  • renifer7
    renifer7 Posts: 160 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    ^^ WHAT is that!?
    B)
  • DreamerV
    I just bought myself a Samsung Galaxy Tablet with my vouchers :D I love it :) even better that i got it with amzon vouchers earned online!!!

Now am saving for a new office chair - am converting my spare room into a craft room/office now :)

I did laugh when i saw this one - 41f4b8rM4KL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Haha one of my mates who is a personal trainer said to strengthen my core I should sit on an exercise ball instead of a chair when using my computer, doing uni work, etc......this looks like the perfect solution :)
  • DreamerV
    camis wrote: »
    I'm just finishing my last module with the Open University (2 essays to go!) and will very definitely be a mature student on the PGCE! Have spent the last 3 1/2 years studying for my degree and am very glad I did it before the price increase!

I'm a sucker for books anyway and can never resist a shiny new textbook, so at least getting the vouchers from SB will help me feed my habit!

Wow, almost done then :) Good luck with your final 2 essays. And good luck with the PGCE! My OH did that a couple of years ago. Hard going but worth it :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure