Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread

Comments

• andi123 wrote: »
    Not quite right I'm afraid

60,000 points =£30 Still very good

No, that'll be 6,000 points = £30

60,000 does equal £300, as I said, but Aau had put an extra zero in his original post by mistake.

Which matters not a jot, as it got us all thinking big, and thinking big is always a very good thing to do... :D
    “All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.”

• tweets
    tweets Posts: 35,946 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Home Insurance Hacker!
    gocat wrote: »
    Whatever bubbs is on I want some too :rotfl:

Why is di an angel. What have I missed :eek:

Also, how do know if you can fit £10 worth of petrol in the car. I have a ford focus 1.6 and it just about gone down to the first notch on the petrol dial. Whats the betting I would get £9.99 worth of petrol in :rotfl:

I now have a marks & spencer Sparks card :A
  • tweets wrote: »
    I now have a marks & spencer Sparks card :A

You very nearly had two....:)
    “All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.”

• wendyak
    wendyak Posts: 2,654 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    edited 15 October 2016 at 4:03PM
    afternoon gang
    only put £10 in tank as not very flush, wooo hooo 2000 points, even the boy at the counter was shocked.

Just a quick question can I use that vouchr for another chance in store plz ?
  • tweets
    You very nearly had two....:)

Lol I have she sent one for my mum but I told her I am not trying to explain about it to my mum :eek:
  • tweets
    scamps :mad:

You have got me hooked on pig n dragon even though half the time I don't know what I am doing :p :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
  • Serendipitious
    Serendipitious Posts: 6,446 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    edited 15 October 2016 at 4:08PM
    tweets wrote: »
    Lol I have she sent one for my mum but I told her I am not trying to explain about it to my mum :eek:

DD was frantically searching for hers yesterday as she wanted to put me in charge of it... :rotfl:

No Sains for me today, been working and work is in the opposite direction... But tomorrow mid morning I am looking forward to a browse through the clothing even though nothing ever fits from Tu...

• scamps1966
    scamps1966 Posts: 5,648 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    tweets wrote: »
    scamps :mad:

You have got me hooked on pig n dragon even though half the time I don't know what I am doing :p :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: What level are you, Do you need a key. :D
  • Westvleteren
    Westvleteren Posts: 4,489 Forumite
    edited 15 October 2016 at 4:17PM
    TrulyMadly wrote: »
    4 shops in total. 3 at the pfs......2000, 500 and 500

One instore. Supper tonight. Cost a tenner and £10 back in points:T:T

Thank you S:T:T

565D0E2B-7FC5-4A8B-AB98-81FCEC4244BA_zpscfnmb1nk.jpg

Noooooooo! That's soooooo wrong!

Curry night is on a monday :D:D Always has, always will be. :o
    Something unexpected happened which made me smile and still continues to make me smile.

• HILLBERN
    HILLBERN Posts: 3,125 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Mortgage-free Glee!
    Update on my Frocky

As I previously mentioned whilst away last weekend in London we managed to spend far more than anticipated but this was not going into the frocky spend anyway, nor was t wine glitch nor is petrol as we use that anyway for work, nor any clothes

Any items bought that cash can be claimed back ie cos cs etc that amount is deducted from the spend, as are coupons and conditional spends.
    FF wombles which I have been fortunate enough to have had £20 in 2 weeks:j that cash is straight in my purse therefore is also deducted from my spend.
    But any apg is not counted as it cant be used twice ie if I put in my basket £5 worth of goods and pay using a £4.98 apg the total I actually spend is 2p and that is the amount that is recorded.

On a separate entity we have been playing at S but as we aren't including petrol or clothing in the frocky total, it was then a hassle to distinguish which extra points coupon came with which shop, which is why none were included...but we filled 2 cars up with fuel,2 clothes shop, 1 DD shop and 1 shop of groceries, but that included 6 pasta £1moc:D all of these separate transactions totaled £125 but we then had 12 different points coupons back one of which and my last one was for 5,000 :j:j I have had several 1,000 and 500 but no 200:D the total being £70 back on our nectar cards :)
    Racking my brain for any things I can get for xmas pressies tomorrow:D
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport