Plusnet -excellent customer service

I've recently changed from BT to Plusnet and had a problem with the broadband either being very slow or not working at all.
I had a long conversation with a member of staff, Dean, who was very patient and helpful as he could be and the problem was referred to the faults team. Having looked into my problem some changes were made to my settings and the problem resolved - all within a couple of days.
Communication was excellent, I received texts from Plusnet and a full report of their status check.
I rate Plusnet customer service as beyond excellent, it is outstanding!

I'm shocked to see some of the reviews on Trustpilot and have posted this on their site.

Comments

• Norman_Castle
    Norman_Castle Posts: 11,871 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    People are much more likely to complain than praise. I asked on Plusnets forum a few years ago due to my speed dropping. Plusnet employees who are on the forum made changes then arranged for Open Reach to visit which happened two days later. Open Reach increased my speed and explained the biggest speed restriction was my phone line which is buried and impractical to replace.

Plusnet both online and by phone were excellent.
  • Carolinemjs
    Carolinemjs Posts: 132 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    I think my problem may have been similar, I'm in a rural area and a long way from the exchange.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure