Wilkinsons Reductions thread

Options

Comments

• London_Girl
    London_Girl Posts: 170 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    LOADS of reductions in Crawley branch when I popped in this morning. Was told that they have changed packaging hence why all reduced off for a quick sale.
  • wildincrawley
    Options
    LOADS of reductions in Crawley branch when I popped in this morning. Was told that they have changed packaging hence why all reduced off for a quick sale.

Thanks, will pop in tomorrow to see if you left me anything!!!
  • London_Girl
    London_Girl Posts: 170 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Thanks, will pop in tomorrow to see if you left me anything!!!

Lol, there were loads. As u go in...the shelves in front of you...front shelf and shelf behind it...also shelf/ isle behind the stationary isle...in front of tills on left hand side of shop...loads stacked on shelves reduced to clear. I need to go back for more this weekend:)
  • VfM4meplse
    VfM4meplse Posts: 34,269 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    For those of you enticed by the HDUK posting about the Pampers sensitive baby wipes being reduced to 50p per pack instore, it is a lie I tell you, a lie.

:o
    Value-for-money-for-me-puhleeze!

"No man is worth, crawling on the earth"- adapted from Bob Crewe and Bob Gaudio

Hope is not a strategy :D...A child is for life, not just 18 years....Don't get me started on the NHS, because you won't win...I love chaz-ing!
  • Retro_Bunny
    Retro_Bunny Posts: 650 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 16 July 2014 at 7:57AM
    Options
    Small 4 tier mini greenhouse now 3.75 (was 13, then 7)
    Various other growing pots, bags etc half price.
    --- Warning: Grumpy Old Man in Training ---
  • booter
    booter Posts: 1,669 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    squiggles wrote: »
    Noticed today Regina pk 4 chamomile toilet roll 90p instead of £2.25. The one with the daisy print. It is on the website so should be national.

And now, even better value, the 9 pack Regina Impressions reduced from £4 to £2:j

Thanks Katiehound and claire1977 for the heads up on the make up brushes - bagged me 2 foundation brushes for 50p each - their new packaging lines are £2 each :cool:
  • sharond101
    sharond101 Posts: 833 Forumite
    Options
    Hamilton store today 3 trolleys of sale goods at 50p and £1. Baby plastic feeding bowls and food pots (great for storing leftovers not just for babies), toddler spoons, bibs and cups. Tampons, hair colour, face wash and lots more.
  • Air_Cooled_75
    Options
    Loads of seeds for 10p :) I may have gone a little giddy :)
  • Katiehound
    Katiehound Posts: 7,556 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    All kinds of items today- mainly either "beauty" or "household/cleaning"
    Vileda e-cloths @25 pence, S/S cleaning cloths 50 pence,Oral B Sonic replacement heads £2 (for 2,) Body mops 10 pence.
    Coat hangers, ironing board covers, Veleda brooms all reduced.
    Looks like range held by store will be greatly reduced but you can order online and collect for free.
    (Noticed just one example, the nailbrushes had gone up from 40pence to £1 :eek:)
    Being polite and pleasant doesn't cost anything! --
    Many thanks
    -Stash bust:in 2022:337
    Stash bust :2023. 120duvets, 24 bags, 43 dog coats, 2 scrunchies, 10 mittens, 6 bootees, 8 glass cases, 2 A6 notebooks, 59 cards, 6 lav bags,36 angels,9 bones, 1 knee blanket, 1 lined bag,3 owls, 88 pyramids = total 420 total spend £5. Total for 'Dogs for Good' £546.82

2024:23 Doggy duvets,29 pyramids, 6 hottie covers, 4 knit hats,13 crochet angels,1 shopper, 87cards=163 £86 spent!!!
  • sharond101
    sharond101 Posts: 833 Forumite
    Options
    Pick and mix half price
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills