Spam button, please press

Misslayed
Misslayed Posts: 14,100
Homepage Hero First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
Senior Ambassador
There’s a HUGE amount of Spam across the boards today, lots on this board. If you see one - it will be very obvious- please press the :spam: button. :D
I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Competition Time, Site Feedback and Marriage, Relationships and Families boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com All views are my own and not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Comments

• Ilona
    Ilona Posts: 2,449 Forumite
    I press the spam button almost every day. Some of it is blatant spamming, the link in the text, or specific words to get people to goooogle it, or some of it comes from newbies who have a link in their profile to their own business, and hope that a few posts will go unnoticed.

Ilona
    I love skip diving.
    :D
  • Browntoa
    Browntoa Posts: 49,288
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Ambassador
    It's particularly important today due to the spam attacks
    I'm a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Shopping and Freebies, Phones and TV and Over 50s boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing . All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure