Pinecone Research

Comments

• Wizzbang
    Wizzbang Posts: 4,716
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Rampant Recycler
    Forumite
    I recently emailed them and had no response. However, the item they were sending me did turn up a couple of days later.
    Minimalist
    Extra income since 01/11/12 £36,546.45

• MO2
    MO2 Posts: 207
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Thank you for the reply.
    On my profile I have checked the setting for:
    Frequency : 1 Study per day
    Vacation: Not scheduled
  • MO2 wrote: »
    Thank you for the reply.
    On my profile I have checked the setting for:
    Frequency : 1 Study per day
    Vacation: Not scheduled

You could try changing the frequency to unlimited. I've done this in the past and usually get an invite 2 or 3 days later. Possibly a coincidence though :o
    Saving a house deposit. Member no.7 100% of target :D

He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog.
    You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
  • elsien
    elsien Posts: 32,522
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    I'm struggling to get a reply as well. I can log into the site now, but when I tried to access a survey it wouldn't let me log in properly. No response to the email asking why.
    All shall be well, and all shall be well, and all manner of things shall be well.

Pedant alert - it's could have, not could of.
  • Marvqn1
    Marvqn1 Posts: 634
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Did other people recently get an email asking to fill out household questions?

It asks what type of products you buy. However, it requires that each question in the column has an answer, but when selecting one it deselects the other answer, so will not continue.
  • Marvqn1 wrote: »
    Did other people recently get an email asking to fill out household questions?

It asks what type of products you buy. However, it requires that each question in the column has an answer, but when selecting one it deselects the other answer, so will not continue.
    No, but i got one last week saying it was a paying survey, yet the questions came across in the household question format and it ended after three sets of very long questions,
    I contacted them and did get a reply, several days later saying there was an issue that had been resolved.
    I then spent 20 minutes, entering the info again, for the same thing to happen where it just stops and says thats all the questions for you today, yet again, the email says its a paying survey.:(
    Again i contacted them but no reply this time
    The first time we said hello, was the first time we said goodbye. As the angels took your tiny hand and flew you to the sky-you forever left us breathless. RIP my beautiful granddaughter :(
  • Wizzbang
    Forumite
    I've not been reimbursed for sending a product back to them, despite the letter saying I would be compensated.
    Minimalist

• Wizzbang wrote: »
    I've not been reimbursed for sending a product back to them, despite the letter saying I would be compensated.

Did you ever receive the promised reimbursement for this? I'm in the same situation, and have had nothing other than another email asking me to return the product that I've already sent back.

If anyone knows any way to contact Pinecone and get a response, I'd appreciate it. They never reply to my emails or the messages I send through their website contact form.
  • SoozyJ22
    SoozyJ22 Posts: 3,239
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Forumite
    I'd also be interested in finding a way to contact Pinecone. I emailed them 2 weeks ago to have my Paypal email address added to my account so I can redeem some points but have only received an auto response saying they were really busy so there might be a delay. It's been a couple of years since I last had to contact them but they were always really quick so this is quite frustrating.
  • Wizzbang
    Forumite
    Did you ever receive the promised reimbursement for this? I'm in the same situation, and have had nothing other than another email asking me to return the product that I've already sent back.

If anyone knows any way to contact Pinecone and get a response, I'd appreciate it. They never reply to my emails or the messages I send through their website contact form.

Snap, I was just coming on to ask the same thing. All I get in response to my emails is a reply saying they've got longer than normal waiting times to reply. But they never reply, they didn't to the last one either.

They're still sending me new studies though and I get quickly reimbursed for those. I'll think twice before agreeing to a product test again. I've never had a company ask for such a paltry item back again either. Mind you it was awful, so I didn't want to keep it!
    Minimalist

Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport