50 p off per litre of petrol at Tesco

Hi,
I am a newbie and this is my first post-so please be kind.

Do not know if this has been posted yet but from tomorrow(14th Nov/12),Tesco will be offering petrol vouchers for purchase of certain items.This is for a week.

It's 10p off per litre of petrol and 5 such vouchers can be used at the same transaction........
Last date for use is first week of December/12, I think.

Came across this as I was just going to do my Tesco on-line grocery shopping

HTH

Learn from the mistakes of others - you won't live long enough to make them all yourself.

Comments

• SailorSam
    SailorSam Posts: 22,754
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    Liverpool is one of the wonders of Britain,
    What it may grow to in time, I know not what.

Daniel Defoe: 1725.
  • stebiz
    stebiz Posts: 6,590
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    alaska wrote: »
    Hi,
    I am a newbie and this is my first post-so please be kind.

Welcome aboard and a super first post. :T
    Ask me no questions, and I'll tell you no lies
  • Wow awesome! Would be great for my company cars diesel except I just filled up and it cost me £70 im gutted haha, hopefully will need to fill up again before the offer finishes!
    Slimming World Member - Started 05/02/15

• Ne5555
    Ne5555 Posts: 128 Forumite
    edited 13 November 2012 at 2:39PM
    some vouchers I received from Tesco doesnt state fuel exception on the back so you can use them together.
    I done it last time.
    £6 off £40 kind of money off vouchers.
    I was going to fill out this week so this is brilliant for me.
    Thanks op

Edit.
    I just checked the prices and Robinson double concentrate 1.75 lt
    Asda 2.00
    Tesco 3.65
    so dont forget tesco price promise
  • missminx
    missminx Posts: 947 Forumite
    Ne5555 wrote: »

Edit.
    I just checked the prices and Robinson double concentrate 1.75 lt
    Asda 2.00
    Tesco 3.65
    so dont forget tesco price promise

Well spotted - the andrex 9 roll packs are also cheaper at asda for this deal
    Still looking for the plot...... Anyone seen it???
  • Ne5555
    is andrex included tomorrow or is it just robinsons?
    last time it was couple of products at one time but it was changing every week if I dont remember wrong.

Thanks for reminding me ,I just had a closer look
    I didnt need any squash so I will stock up on rolls and coffee
  • Ne5555
    Sally22 wrote: »
    Wow awesome! Would be great for my company cars diesel except I just filled up and it cost me £70 im gutted haha, hopefully will need to fill up again before the offer finishes!

They give you coupon which is valid 28 days I think.
    So if you buy near the offer ends you can have another 28 days to fill up and these petrol prices I believe you need sooner than that

We used to spend £20 a week now it shot up to £50 a week because school run(just extra 3 miles per day) :(
  • Thanks OP

I have created a spreadsheet for myself to work out how much the goods will cost me (or if Tesco pays me to take them away like last time!) depending on what goods I buy and the amount of fuel I buy. Thought others could find this useful. Don't want to be naughty and break the rules if I upload a link to the spreadsheet, anyone know if this is ok?
    28/04/11 - A bad day for shoppers everywhere (Tesco shoppers that is!) RIP DTD :A
  • Cher-Ching wrote: »
    Thanks OP

I have created a spreadsheet for myself to work out how much the goods will cost me (or if Tesco pays me to take them away like last time!) depending on what goods I buy and the amount of fuel I buy. Thought others could find this useful. Don't want to be naughty and break the rules if I upload a link to the spreadsheet, anyone know if this is ok?

Not sure if this is allowed here or not but would love to see it. Could you please PM it to me. Thanks again
  • only_mee
    only_mee Posts: 2,367
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Cher-Ching wrote: »
    Thanks OP

They do it (or did do it) in the huge tesco thread in expired, made life easier ;) if not pm it me please :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure