The Swagbucks Challenge - Part 2

Comments

• paulshorse
    paulshorse Posts: 3,341 Forumite
    LeoLasagne wrote: »
    Excellent :) Its horrible when you start the day and there is nothing there. I was worrying too but I keep finding that between 2pm-5pm is the best time for surveys. Was DQ'd from pretty much all the ones in the morning but managed to get a few done this afternoon/evening. Ended up on 310 (topped up withby SBTV and a few games) Will do for today, hope tomorrow is more productive. Aiming for a £25 Amazon voucher by next Tuesday. Have a couple of work deadlines due next Tuesday so need to prioritise, but am sure I can achieve both :)

That's great Leo - good luck with the getting the voucher :)
    Swagbucks joined 5th July 2012 - Earned 2012: Amazon - £300 - 2013: Amazon - £610
    Neobux - joined 15th April 2013 - Earned 2013 $695 PayPal
    2014 - Swagbucks £75 Neobux $102 Clixsense $67
    2014 goal £180/600
  • CathWales
    CathWales Posts: 3,010 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    I've been running SBTV for a while to improve my total after a day of low activity but am sure the lever is foing backwards! I was on 90% but am now on 80?? This happened yesterday too. I'm not imagining it!

SBTV is so slow and boring
    SwagBucks9.jpg Congratulations!
    You've won 9 Swag Bucks
    See what this can get you in the Swag Store
    share-fb.jpgshare-twitter.jpg
    Your Swag Bucks have been automatically added to your account.

• paulshorse
    CathWales wrote: »
    I've been running SBTV for a while to improve my total after a day of low activity but am sure the lever is foing backwards! I was on 90% but am now on 80?? This happened yesterday too. I'm not imagining it!

SBTV is so slow and boring
    SwagBucks9.jpg Congratulations!
    You've won 9 Swag Bucks
    See what this can get you in the Swag Store
    share-fb.jpgshare-twitter.jpg
    Your Swag Bucks have been automatically added to your account.

I think that happened to me earlier but then it shot up again, Cath
    Swagbucks joined 5th July 2012 - Earned 2012: Amazon - £300 - 2013: Amazon - £610
    2014 goal £180/600
  • CathWales
    I've really had enough now! Sick of SBTV and just got a TP OP survey on Technology that was going well until it suddenly decided to DQ me for seemingly no reason:mad: Was hoping to get to 200, but am on 153 and might just call it a night.
  • paulshorse
    CathWales wrote: »
    I've really had enough now! Sick of SBTV and just got a TP OP survey on Technology that was going well until it suddenly decided to DQ me for seemingly no reason:mad: Was hoping to get to 200, but am on 153 and might just call it a night.

I'm calling it a night now Cath. Have a good day tomorrow :)
    2014 goal £180/600
  • CathWales
    Night Paul. Night everyone, see you all tomorrow.
  • mrsyardbroom
    mrsyardbroom Posts: 1,946 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Back again, although my laptop is still broken trying to use an i-pad and failing miserably with swagbucks.....seems as though most things need players which are not supported by a mobile device!
    LOL no way can i afford a new computer or laptop at the moment so going to cash in some of the swagbucks through paypal and aim to put it towards a new computer.... wouldn't it be a dream if i could earn enough though swagbucks to pay for a new computer???? ahhhh well i can dream :)
    So how is everyone?

Hi frooglefraggle, we're all going great guns on here. My OH uses an ipad and he's got fed up with SB as he can't see a lot of the videos etc. He goes on the site now and again and does some searches and the daily poll and NOSO. You might be able to pick up a laptop in the sales if you hang on for a bit.
    Don't mess with pensioners. :cool:
  • Grrr.....just has a TS for 113 SB and them got an error page!
  • monz
    monz Posts: 4,129 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Debt-free and Proud! Stoptober Survivor
    Morning all. Managed to hit target though angry with daily survey completed and then stated that i didnt qualify!?then i clicked back n it states i already completed survey!!! not amused happened other day n i put a ticket in and got a reply of them saying i never completed. but hey ho i got my target in end and managed 7 days straight so far :)

how is everyone else doing today x
    Debt (1/9/14) £6,702.11 Debt free (30/11/2016) mortgage port- £70,077.82 and mortgage £126,517.39 o/s currently
    Debt - £17,190.83 (29/7/22) now (19/8/22) £16,688.80
  • Happi
    Happi Posts: 1,523 Forumite
    Photogenic Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Don't bother with RO gillette football offer, it doesn't credit.

On 12 bucks so far :eek:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport