Tassimo "new improved" flavours

Comments

• philatio
    philatio Posts: 676 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Yes, I've added my 10p to the hundreds on their facebook page kicking off about this.
    I can't see them changing back though. It's Kraft init.
  • molerat
    molerat Posts: 31,818 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    edited 21 October 2015 at 11:34PM
    Emmylou wrote: »
    Noooooooooooo.....I have the Costa Cappuccino every morning - one milk pod, then the coffee pod run through twice. It makes it just the way I like it. Can you still do this ("double"* pull the coffee) the new way?

*I know it's not quite full strength double but it works for me
    It is only the chocolates and lattes that have changed (at the moment) The chocolates have gone from 2 small pods of liquid to one large pod of powder and the lattes have changed the milk to a small pod of "smoother" more concentrated liquid. "Smoother" seems to equate to waterier with a froth that disappears quicker. :mad:

edit: It seems they have changed the milk across the whole range.

1 person out of 800+ facebook comments seems to like the new ones :rotfl:
  • barmonkey
    barmonkey Posts: 7,159 Forumite
    edited 21 October 2015 at 7:56PM
    zenmaster wrote: »
    Nestle, once bitten, subsequently launched the "Dolce Gusto" range, which is similarly locked down.

I have had these and they are nice, even with postage they work out cheaper as you get 16 cups per pack.

http://www.thecoffeepod.co.uk/contents/en-uk/ordertotal.html
    WWSD
    (what would Scooby Doo)
  • Ronaldo_Mconaldo
    Ronaldo_Mconaldo Posts: 5,197 Forumite
    edited 23 October 2015 at 6:51AM
    The caramel latte that we get is diferent. It used to have a big pod for the milk and a smaller on for the coffee. Now they are both small and it means the pack they come in is a third Smaller. I've not got onto the new ones yet but changing things around like that, where it looks like they've double concentrated the milk, never improves things.
  • nwc389
    nwc389 Posts: 497 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    You can't help but wonder exactly who they tested these 'new and improved drinks ' on ! I have yet to see a positive comment on the changes.
    I have a Tassimo but only buy a couple of the coffee varieties , Costa Americans and kenko Colombian and I hope they don't try similar 'improvements' with them.
  • DCFC79
    DCFC79 Posts: 40,598 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    nwc389 wrote: »
    You can't help but wonder exactly who they tested these 'new and improved drinks ' on ! I have yet to see a positive comment on the changes.
    I have a Tassimo but only buy a couple of the coffee varieties , Costa Americans and kenko Colombian and I hope they don't try similar 'improvements' with them.

As a previous poster said, its Krat init.

You never know they may decide to do the same with the ones you like.
  • DCFC79
    DCFC79 Posts: 40,598 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    philatio wrote: »
    Yes, I've added my 10p to the hundreds on their facebook page kicking off about this.
    I can't see them changing back though. It's Kraft init.

Have you messaged them on twitter or contacted them via the website, tell them your not satisfied with the change.
  • philatio
    philatio Posts: 676 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    DCFC79 wrote: »
    Have you messaged them on twitter or contacted them via the website, tell them your not satisfied with the change.

Yes I have.
    As I said in my post.
    That you quoted.
  • Chulia
    Chulia Posts: 1 Newbie
    All the grocery stores discontinued the Tassimo T discs a long time ago. I think Starbucks bought the shelf space. I can only get it at Bed Bath and Beyond and use my 20%off coupons. They have been out of stock for weeks and every salesperson gave me a different reason. Today I found the NEW discs for milk which must have been the reason for the delay...it just said smaller packaging....same product. It isn't! I found the milk to be sweet and it tasted more like hot chocolate. I will see if they still carry King Joe...I always liked it better....more coffee flavor and the same price. Luckily I live part time in a city apartment and coupons are delivered to every mailbox very often...the young residents throw them in the bin and I collect them so I have a lot all the time.
  • daytona0
    daytona0 Posts: 2,358 Forumite
    Chulia wrote: »
    All the grocery stores discontinued the Tassimo T discs a long time ago. I think Starbucks bought the shelf space. I can only get it at Bed Bath and Beyond and use my 20%off coupons. They have been out of stock for weeks and every salesperson gave me a different reason. Today I found the NEW discs for milk which must have been the reason for the delay...it just said smaller packaging....same product. It isn't! I found the milk to be sweet and it tasted more like hot chocolate. I will see if they still carry King Joe...I always liked it better....more coffee flavor and the same price. Luckily I live part time in a city apartment and coupons are delivered to every mailbox very often...the young residents throw them in the bin and I collect them so I have a lot all the time.

.... 2 years later
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport