Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • AutismMummy
    • By AutismMummy 17th Feb 17, 1:04 PM
    • 1Posts
    • 0Thanks
    AutismMummy
    Cabot, Mobile Phone
    • 17th Feb 17, 1:04 PM
    Cabot, Mobile Phone 17th Feb 17 at 1:04 PM
    I had a letter through this morning for 622 from cabot for EE now I don't recall having a phone contract with EE.

There has been 2500 made in payments from the period of 2010 to 2014 on the account between those dates I had severe mental health issues so I am having a job remembering what phone provider I was with at the time.

I asked them for a signed credit agreement so i could have look if it is me that signed it and they refused to provide me with one stating because it is a mobile phone contract they do not have to provide one.

They said I purchased it in carphone warehouse so I said well I would of signed an agreement the he still refused.

Is this right?
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

521Posts Today

5,720Users online

Martin's Twitter