~Make upto £10 a day in September 2017 ~ - everybody most welcome

Comments

• lynnejk
    lynnejk Posts: 5,732
    Rampant Recycler Debt-free and Proud!
    Forumite
    edited 3 September 2017 at 10:16PM
    Sorry another post from me as I still haven't figured out how to multi quote!......
    You use the icon at the bottom that looks like a couple of balloons. You can multi-quote up to three only. HTH
    cufc_mike wrote: »
    ......... Shopped around a bit tonight, and have managed to get a multi-car policy from Aviva for £113 cheaper than Direct Line's renewal. Very happy with that! :j

Apologies for the long story - reason for posting was that I also used Top Cashback and hope to get an extra £50.50 for taking out the new policy with Aviva..........

Well done with the renewal savings and check that you get the c/b and that will be fantastic :T :T

Have had a great start to September, but with baby #2 due on Tuesday, I don't know how much time I'll have over the next few weeks. Might actually find I have more time with my first born off to Nursery and our newest arrival sleeping all the time (wishful thinking!!) :rotfl:

Fingers xd all goes well though I definitely wouldn't hold my breath over having more time ;)
    Worked 7 hours today as overtime, can I class this even thought I wont know how much I've actually taken home until tax has been deducted at the end of the month?
    Yes - you can certainly add it to your total once you know how much it is - well done :T

Great to read all the income already this month :dance: and some interesting sales on the bay of everything. Maybe it's starting to pick up now the holidays are finishing and the big C is looming on the horizon :D

Hope you all had a super weekend
    Lx
    £10day.2014=3213/2015=3421/2016=3238/2017=2702/2018=498..APR=12.03/300
    GrocC.2014=2162/2015=2083/2016=218/2017=1996/2018=450..APR=17.13/200
    Bulk buy.......APR=233.76
    GC.NSD..2015=216/2016=213/2017=229/2018=39..APR=03/15
    SPC130:staradminx61..2014=1178/2015=1287/2016=4616/2017=3843
    OS WL= -2/8 ......CC =00......Savings = £13,140
  • Aesop
    Aesop Posts: 23,773
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    I actually got £494.78 from the tax credit people in August due to an underpayment but didn't declare it on the thread as I wasn't sure if it counted.

I would count it, it all helps.
  • Aesop
    Forumite
    Worked 7 hours today as overtime, can I class this even thought I wont know how much I've actually taken home until tax has been deducted at the end of the month?

Also do most of you only class earnings from surveys etc once you have enough to cash out?

add your overtime once you know how much you will actually be receiving.
    I only add earnings once cashed out and physically on way to account or in account. The only one I make exception for is Swagbucks, as I know when cashed out I will get money.

we have all been doing this for too long and seen sites shut down overnight to count until money in our hot little hands :)
  • Aesop
    Forumite
    I don't but think I'll have to give it a try. I used to rack up most my SBs watching videos in my browser but the last few months they've been playing really slow and freezing so I just gave up :rotfl:

android or apple, there are apps you can run on these daily. I know the apple ones have reduced. I am android so run 6 daily on tablet.

if you favourite the shortest videos, and let them run until it hits daily limit ;) some are done in 15 minutes. sometimes you get bonus runs. it all adds up.

think ncrave and watch have been sorted out on pc and laptop now.

I run watch from the toolbar app so it is indepedent of anything else i am doing.
  • Aesop
    Forumite
    QueenJess wrote: »
    Posted a couple more items on eBay to "replace" the ones that sold.. fingers crossed the sales keep coming! I have decided I want rid of the pile of eBay/sell/charity items before xmas as I am sick of looking at them!
    Ooh me too! I agree the pile of stuff for selling becomes a bind and makes me miserable to see...the waste of money and the bulk of dust gathering junk we aquire. My husband tells me to throw it all in the charity shop but I see hundreds of pounds in its value... If only I could spare the listing time! I am aiming for everything to be sold by Xmas too.

Good luck with your sales x

me too. I looked at ebay today and only had 2 open listings. I was very disappointed, used to seeing 20 lol. I managed to put 1 on throughout whole day.

I want my house like Lynne's - ebay/clutter free. Although I must admit am enjoying the money coming in from ebay, it is certainly helping at times!

good luck to us all.
  • Aesop
    Forumite
    QueenJess wrote: »
    Ok, although I can't beat a bouncy castle, I will go for inspiring instead..

I got a 50p in my change which had a nice pic or on it and just sold it on eBay for £8 excluding postage!
    I have lots of nice 50p and £1 coins.... I need to check how much selling for. another job I must do before DH and DS get hold of them and spend them.
  • Aesop
    Forumite
    FatVonD wrote: »
    I was planning to start a mobile soft play/toddler group type thing.

I spend my life trying to think of money making schemes that will mean I can stop commuting into London every day and, more often than not, get cold feet because it's far less scary to carry on doing what I know.

I have another plan on the go at the moment that I AM going to follow through with that is much more closely related to what I've always done (magazine design), it's time to poop or get off the pot!
    I have a colleague who wants to start our own business, the same type we are already in. I am kinda tired sorting out DH business and other stuff, not fancying the idea of starting my own.

but it is a great idea if it stops the commute to London. and toddler soft plays always popular.
  • Aesop
    Forumite
    #2 Referral Board

I cannot stop talking about this board. I was on it earlier looking for the shopprize (android only app) thread and spotted a referral thread for something that I ALREADY do. It hadn't occurred to me to post my referral on there!

I know you may only get one, but one is one more than 0. Also if you are on social media like Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, don't forget to post your referrals there too. You will be surprised who signs up.

I know a few ladies who post their referrals in Facebook selling groups and they get quite a few people signing up and making them money! :eek:

so get your referrals out there!

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/forumdisplay.php?f=42
  • lynnejk
    lynnejk Posts: 5,732
    Rampant Recycler Debt-free and Proud!
    Forumite
    Aesop wrote: »
    I want my house like Lynne's - ebay/clutter free. Although I must admit am enjoying the money coming in from ebay, it is certainly helping at times!
    Well - I don't have sprogs now - they do create a lot of clutter and the DH training is progressing well :D

Also I've become a miserly skinflint - like saving my pennies and don't buy things unless really necessary or especially yummy :rotfl: but I do have two holidays a year and you can only spend the dosh once.

Though, as you say, I also don't have any 'stuff' to sell to make extra pennies.

Ho hum - guess it's swings and roundabouts eh ;)
    Lx
    £10day.2014=3213/2015=3421/2016=3238/2017=2702/2018=498..APR=12.03/300
    GrocC.2014=2162/2015=2083/2016=218/2017=1996/2018=450..APR=17.13/200
    Bulk buy.......APR=233.76
    GC.NSD..2015=216/2016=213/2017=229/2018=39..APR=03/15
    SPC130:staradminx61..2014=1178/2015=1287/2016=4616/2017=3843
    OS WL= -2/8 ......CC =00......Savings = £13,140
  • lynnejk wrote: »
    Also I've become a miserly skinflint - like saving my pennies and don't buy things unless really necessary or especially yummy :rotfl: but I do have two holidays a year and you can only spend the dosh once.

Though, as you say, I also don't have any 'stuff' to sell to make extra pennies.

Ho hum - guess it's swings and roundabouts eh ;)
    Lx

I don't buy anything either nowadays unless absolutely essential. It's surprising how little is really important enough to actually spend my money on;).

Sadly I have loads of stuff from the bad old days when I had a fistful of credit cards with high credit limits. I never gave spending a second thought:o. How things change, eh? It's all very well selling the stuff on but it's always guaranteed to bring in only a fraction of the original purchase price:(.

I've also inherited masses of stuff from relatives who had houses full of accumulated things that they didn't really need or use. None of it is really valuable, at least the stuff I ended up with isn't:(. Being minimalist is still my goal though. I just hope I live long enough:rotfl:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.3K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 606.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.7K Life & Family
  • 247.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure