Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • starrybear
    • By starrybear 5th Jul 16, 2:57 PM
    • 56Posts
    • 5Thanks
    starrybear
    Precise Mortgages - how long from application to offer?
    • 5th Jul 16, 2:57 PM
    Precise Mortgages - how long from application to offer? 5th Jul 16 at 2:57 PM
    Hi all,

I've searched for answers to this, but can't find anything recent.

If anyone has dealt with Precise recently, I'd appreciate any insight into your timelines?

Thanks in advance
Page 36
    • kyliann12345
    • By kyliann12345 3rd Jan 18, 11:42 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    kyliann12345
    Finallyyy!!!
    Been following this forum for a long time now and after the long long wait we finally got our offer on Tuesday.

We submitted our application on the 11th of Nov then had multiple request from Precise which I now see is normal.

Was supposed to complete on our new build before christmas but due to the hold ups of precise this was not achieved.

Now I am wondering how long it will be before the mortgage deeds are sent for us to sign from the conveyancer and how long this process will be. If anyone has any information on this it would be appreciated.
    • Hanperkins9
    • By Hanperkins9 10th Jan 18, 1:02 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 2 Thanks
    Hanperkins9
    I wanted to post a positive story in here regarding Precise Mortgages for anyone who is interested.

Mortgage Application Completed- 03.01.18
    Came Back For Some Paperwork-04.01.18 (Sent back the same day)
    Valuation Completed- 05.01.18
    Mortgage Offer Recived- 08.01.18 (Email)
    Paperwork Received via post- 10.01.18

Overall a pretty quick application process... just our solicitors that seem to be holding up the process.

Good to luck anyone still waiting.
    • ExplorerSG
    • By ExplorerSG 10th Jan 18, 2:33 PM
    • 4 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    ExplorerSG
    Its now a waiting game to see if they offer us a mortgage.

Full Application went in on Monday 8 January 2018....

Broker came back asking for a few more documents today which we supplied . Now just waiting for more questions.
    • susannthe3cs
    • By susannthe3cs 20th Jan 18, 9:27 AM
    • 102 Posts
    • 41 Thanks
    susannthe3cs
    We made a full application in September but I think summat happend to documents so we will say November .. they had 3 month bank statements
    Payslips id list of debts to be paid off and list of what I want the money for (remortgage) I own the house 100% and want the money to do improvements xx
    Was initially rejected December as said my earrings werenít enough hadnít seen that I had swopped nhs jobs so was now on over the 15k they required so they kindly relooked at it and wanted 1st new payslip ....New direct debit details for my own not joint account
    Now want a tax credits letter with full new salary on despite me not going to earn that this tax year so I have done that and waited 2 week for it
    They havenít asked any questions re bank statement etc so Iím presuming thatís ok can you think if they may need anything else after this ?
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

5,281Posts Today

10,136Users online

Martin's Twitter