A treehouse for the twins

Options

Comments

• atypicalblonde
    Options
    Hellloooo lovely I've found you! :)

I am so glad the twins are enjoying pre-school. It really is quite lovely to be able to go to the toilet or have a cuppa in peace isn't it?! They will flourish there, and no doubt have already brought you home lots of pieces of artwork ;)

Have you called Sky to cancel? Power to your elbow girlfriend - stay strong and don't let them convince you to stay! x
    MFW :)
    [STRIKE]Mortgage 8.2.15 - [/STRIKE][STRIKE]£171,064.64[/STRIKE] Mortgage 1.5.2018 - £99,980.45
    Aiming to be MF 1.10.2020
  • PrincessLou
    Options
    Twins were at pre-school this morning so I tidied up, put a load of washing in, checked the online banking and started on some forms that needed filling in. I'm loving having these mornings to myself - I feel so much more organised. :)

ATB, they are loving pre-school so much that they're bouncing out of the car in the mornings. :D If I'd have known how great it is, I would've sent them ages ago!!! :rotfl: Silly mummy worrying too much :o

We cancelled Sky and have signed up to BT (almost £30 cheaper and includes Fibre). However, DH is waiting for Sky to come back with a can't resist super-duper offer :D
    Mortgage - £105,500
  • claireee2008
    Options
    I've just discovered your diary after restarting mine. I also have a 3 year old daughter (and a 15 week old). My daughter does 2 full days at preschool as this is what she has always done when I work. I'm currently on maternity leave but will return before she starts school so have not been able to switch to the more traditional 5 half day. Glad your boys are enjoying it. The bit of time to yourself must be well needed. I'd love to ditch sky but the OH would never agree due to game of thrones.
    Mortgage as of Feb 2015 - £153000 (30 years left on term). Aiming to be morgage free in 20 years or less.
  • PrincessLou
    Options
    Hi Claire :wave:thanks for reading! Nice to have some company along the way. :)

Well I haven't posted in a week because we have all been full of cold/possibly bronchitis. Yep...I sound like a croaky, squashed frog. :o Feel like I haven't got anything done for a week; the boys haven't been going to pre-school, the house looks like a tip and DH is complaining he has no clean socks. :eek:

Sold a few more items on Ebay and now have around £100 in Paypal, so will withdraw, once everything has been posted and OP. :j Actually, one of the items that has sold I can't find now. I feel like I've looked everywhere...oh dear :eek:

We eventually got a 60% off for a year offer with Sky and so cancelled BT in the end. Glad it's sorted as DH has been going on about it for a couple of weeks now. Once he gets something in his mind.... :D

Actually, I might try and get DH into this matched betting business everyone on here talks about. It sounds just up his street and something which he could obsess about and make money for OPs at the same time. Win win ;)
    Mortgage - £105,500
  • claireee2008
    Options
    Sorry to hear you have been ill. Always hard to keep up with the chores when ill. I hope it doesn't take you too long to catch up. Good news on the eBay sales and sky though.
    Mortgage as of Feb 2015 - £153000 (30 years left on term). Aiming to be morgage free in 20 years or less.
  • PrincessLou
    Options
    Feeling most pleased with myself today as I've got lots (for me, anyway) done.

- Ebay parcel posted
    - Picked up prescription
    - Wardrobe (that was absolutely full up to the top) sorted and cleared out
    - 1 big bag of rubbish binned, 2 bags sent to the charity shop, and 4 bags of items to ebay
    - Did a crafty project with DS1
    - Did a load of laundry
    - A small pile of ironing
    - Played with the boys lots - did lots of shapes, puzzles, stickers and singing at the tops of our voices :D

Hoping tomorrow is just as wonderful :j
    Mortgage - £105,500
  • atypicalblonde
    Options
    That sounds like a pretty fabulous day to me! Glad you are now better. Did the missing eBay item turn up? X
    [STRIKE]Mortgage 8.2.15 - [/STRIKE][STRIKE]£171,064.64[/STRIKE] Mortgage 1.5.2018 - £99,980.45
  • PrincessLou
    Options
    Thanks ATB :)

Yes, the Ebay item did turn up after a bit of searching. I now keep everything listed in a box so I don't lose anything again. :o
    Mortgage - £105,500
  • claireee2008
    Options
    Sounds like a very productive day. I've listed my first items on eBay this weekend!
  • atypicalblonde
    Options
    How are you all PL? x
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport