Kybotech Ltd

Comments

• Kybotech
    Kybotech Posts: 35
    First Post
    Forumite
    Its not so much the power of MSE. As a compnay we have a right to reply and until the changes at Kybotech and forums being bought to our attention we could not reply.

No company aims to have unresolved complaints, the Distance Selling regulations and Sales of Goods act are to protect both the consumer and the retailer. This is often overlooked. For example, there was a recent posting which slated our service, faulty goods were delivered, they were collected and refunded all in 4 working days and yet, for the consumer, this was not good enough and would not rest until everyone knew how bad we were ( The consumer had already seen postings on MSE from last year ). All to often, mainly due to bad press from last summer, our call centre is shouted at, swore at and demands made immediately and if the demand is not met immediately we are 'the worst company they have ever dealt with'. Unfortunately when this happens our call centre staff have to outline the procedures more clearly and this has accounted for us being 'rude' in the past.

Thankfully this is getting better but our staff are not here to be abused. The customer care staff are there to help you, our terms and conditions are available on our web site and will outline what to expect from our service.

We have changed and will continue to do so. Always use the correct channels to communicate with us. (we still have people replying or sending customer care enquiries to our autoresponder email addresses) and remember our care centre staff are human and there to help but may not be able to do things immediately, but they will try.;)
  • Kybotech
    First Post
    Forumite
    Emails to auto responders may not reach customer care. Emails to other addresses other than [EMAIL="productsupport@kybotech.co.uk"]productsupport@kybotech.co.uk[/EMAIL] may cause a delay in responding, such as, and we have had customers emailing staff that no longer work at Kybotech and it takes a while to trace these. The correct methods of contact are clearly listed in our terms and conditions. Hope that clarifies it a little.
  • Paul_Varjak
    Paul_Varjak Posts: 4,627
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Comparing the content and tones of the posts on here from Capercaille and Kybotech I am inclined to side with Kybotech on this one.
  • hollydays
    hollydays Posts: 19,812
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    Kybotech wrote: »
    Its not so much the power of MSE. As a compnay we have a right to reply and until the changes at Kybotech and forums being bought to our attention we could not reply.

No company aims to have unresolved complaints, the Distance Selling regulations and Sales of Goods act are to protect both the consumer and the retailer. This is often overlooked. For example, there was a recent posting which slated our service, faulty goods were delivered, they were collected and refunded all in 4 working days and yet, for the consumer, this was not good enough and would not rest until everyone knew how bad we were ( The consumer had already seen postings on MSE from last year ). All to often, mainly due to bad press from last summer, our call centre is shouted at, swore at and demands made immediately and if the demand is not met immediately we are 'the worst company they have ever dealt with'. Unfortunately when this happens our call centre staff have to outline the procedures more clearly and this has accounted for us being 'rude' in the past.

Thankfully this is getting better but our staff are not here to be abused. The customer care staff are there to help you, our terms and conditions are available on our web site and will outline what to expect from our service.

We have changed and will continue to do so. Always use the correct channels to communicate with us. (we still have people replying or sending customer care enquiries to our autoresponder email addresses) and remember our care centre staff are human and there to help but may not be able to do things immediately, but they will try.;)

While its possible there is some truth in what you say,I suspect if the public were getting annoyed with your staff-this was because they had good reason to be annoyed,(sounds like your staff were badly let down by poor Management and systems) I cant see how you can blame "bad press"(sounds like you are trying to shift the blame).
    Whilst your staff are not there to be abused,as you say,neither should they have to put up with indirect abuse by having to face customers ,with insufficient back-up.Its all very well being protective towards your staff( now).Try being protective of your customers.
  • Kybotech
    First Post
    Forumite
    While its possible there is some truth in what you say,I suspect if the public were getting annoyed with your staff-this was because they had good reason to be annoyed,(sounds like your staff were badly let down by poor Management and systems)

As mentioned in previous posts and I do not wish to go over old ground again, we did have problems in the summer of 2007, we have learnt our lessons and invested heavily in a new customer service team of full time staff.

I cant see how you can blame "bad press"(sounds like you are trying to shift the blame).

As mentioned above we are not trying to shift the blame and are fully aware of the problems we had. I can and have quoted a specific case where 'bad press' did cause a torrent of abuse on the first contact to us in the call centre.

Whilst your staff are not there to be abused,as you say,neither should they have to put up with indirect abuse by having to face customers ,with insufficient back-up.Its all very well being protective towards your staff( now).Try being protective of your customers.

This is not the case, we have a new team of full time employees who have all the support required including new team leaders and managers.

As mentioned again, previously, Kybotech ship 1000's of orders a week and we do have a 97% customer satisfaction we must be doing something correctly.

We can reply many many times but we feel a line needs to be drawn under this post now, we had problems, we have invested heavily and we have 97% customer satisfaction.

Dont forget, if you do have problems call us or email us as detailed earlier in the post, these WILL be dealt with.

Thank you
  • hollydays
    hollydays Posts: 19,812
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    You are replying in the present tense-you know full well I was responding to what happened in the past-dont try to twist my words.:mad:
  • Kybotech
    First Post
    Forumite
    Honestly not trying to twist words here so apologies. :o
  • Thank you for your response. I did start the e-mail correspondance before october you are correct, How ever after recieving a sales e-mail from you in January I recontacted your company. I then recieved an e-mail from a named person asking for further details which I gave, yes by return e-mail, I did not see anywhere on the e-mail that I was not to reply to the e-mail or any other e-mail address to send my details too! I will now, again, send the details to the address you have posted previously. Thank you again for your response.
    'we don't stop playing because we get old, we get old because we stop playing'

• quote=Paul Varjak;8004619]Comparing the content and tones of the posts on here from Capercaille and Kybotech I am inclined to side with Kybotech on this one.[/quote]

Easy to say when you've not had dealings with them,presumably?

.And,also easy for the company to offer platitudes.

I was going to buy a garden furniture set from them which has been priced at £269 for the past two weeks but with the weather now having 'improved' this week the price is now £299.

I actually ordered the set last summer from Ideal world TV which was an unbelievable experience and one I would prefer not to repeat, so thanks to the likes of Capercaile and the countless other negative posts on the internet surrounding this particular company I won't be getting caught out again.

:T
  • Whilst I can understand where you are coming from by reading negative reviews, as a company we do not offer platitudes. We can only deal in fact and we have stated these clearly regarding the problems we had last summer.

With regard to price these can go up and down.

I am sorry you will not be purchasing from us. As mentioned we ship 1000's of orders a week and we do have a 97% positive customer satisfaction rating so we must be doing something right. Of course problems can occur but I can assure you that we do take customer care seriously.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure