Beauty Deals Note - Report top spots

Options

Comments

• v.bertram87
    Options
    Hi all,

Screenglam.com is having a major sale on all make up products by Palladio, All you have to do is type in the VIP Code to receive your discount!!

xxx
  • fizzychick
    Options
    I'm not sure when this expires but Oushka have a big link on their homepage saying 70% off for one week only. Huge savings on really lovely leather handbags...
  • Cat72
    Cat72 Posts: 2,398 Forumite
    Options
    HQHAIR have 15% off until 22/8 ,they also have an outlet shop where items are reduced.
    They sell hair,skincare, electrical items and makeup.
    Hth.
  • mandytompa
    Options
    i seen the special offer on the body shop beauty bag today and went to order a couple as christmas presents but they are now full price, i rang the body shop to confirm and they have said the sale is over and also the code for the £5 off £25 is out of date too!!! bummer x :mad:
  • Lewie70
    Options
    I've seen some great prices on mens shavers and electrical hair products in Superdrug this week whilst looking for birthday presents!
    Braun Shaver 190 is £38.69 in Superdrug, £20 cheaper than Argos!
    Braun Shaver 320 is £51.29 in Superdrug, £27 cheaper than Argos and Boots!
    Babyliss Beliss Hair Dryer is £18.99 in Superdrug, over £10 cheaper than Boots and Argos
    Babyliss Sleek and Curl Straightener is £31.99 in Superdrug, almost £17 cheaper than Boots and Argos
  • silvergirl
    Options
    It would be great if the 'Find a salon' link worked either off MSE or The Hair Group main site. Will try later, it may be overload, but this sort of thing happens quite a lot. Moral - if you are offering something, advertising it and wanting business from it - get your web techies on board too. But then I'm just a miserable old marketeer.
    :eek: See left. I obviously need a hairdo
  • k8tyl123
    Options
    In Glamour Magazine on page 153 there is an offer on benefitcosmetics.co.uk

Enter BENE1HOT it is valid until 7/11/09 and you get 15% off

Katie x
  • MyBarIsYourGain
    Options
    Get Your Free Lipstick Here! I ♥ Avon!
    Go to avonpromotions.com
    The answer is 18.
    Just got mine in the post! You'll thank me :p
  • stabilo85
    stabilo85 Posts: 194 Forumite
    Options
    ^ Spam much?
  • LBG_worker
    Options
    Hi all,
    Don't know if this is the right place to put this but thought I would let you all know Glamour magazine are giving away a free nails inc nail varnish with their £2 magazine. There are four colours to collect. Also inside the magazine there is a 20% off voucher for get lashed and 25% off beauty treatments.Hope you have found this usefull
    Thanks
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport