£20 off £50 spend at john lewis

Comments

• WOW! Thanks Princess G! Saved £20 on wedding present(had to order online and not off the list), then saved £20 on a case of wine (needed a different e mail address- the old man didn't complain!)
  • pesky2
    pesky2 Posts: 2,191 Forumite
    Anyone had any experience of returnong Goods to John Lewis, contacted them online on Friday about wanting to return items still no reply
  • xxdeebeexx
    xxdeebeexx Posts: 1,964 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Hi can you use QUIDCO and the promotional code??
    TIA
  • Searcher2
    Searcher2 Posts: 1,174 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    xxdeebeexx wrote:
    Hi can you use QUIDCO and the promotional code??
    TIA

Yes. Though it doesn't seem to have been tracked on my wine order. It has been on my John Lewis order though (for a fridge). So either Waitrosewine does not count for Quidco or I forgot to go through Quidco for the wine order
  • pesky2 wrote:
    Anyone had any experience of returnong Goods to John Lewis, contacted them online on Friday about wanting to return items still no reply

On the customer service FAQ page:
    Returns procedure

We hope you will be pleased with your purchase. Should you wish to return anything bought from us, we will be happy to refund or exchange a product provided it is in fully resaleable condition. Returns should be made within a reasonable time (usually 28 days) and in original, undamaged packaging.*
    If we find that the product has not been returned to us in fully resaleable condition, we reserve the right to refuse a refund on the item, or deduct up to 20% of the original selling price from the refund amount.

Returns can be made through either of these options:

1. Returns via courier collection

Complete our online form including: order number, stock number, the reason for the return and whether you want a refund or a replacement.
    We will email you back with further instructions and we will arrange for the courier to come to collect the product you wish to return - free of charge.
    Click here for our online returns form

2. Returns via a John Lewis shop

Simply take the despatch note and the product you wish to return or exchange to the appropriate department in the shop and tell the sales assistant you bought it online.
    Waitrose Wines cannot be returned to John Lewis or Waitrose shops, and must must be returned via courier collection (full cases only - see above).

Please note: We will refund the price of the item to the purchaser or exchange the product once it is received by us. A refund of the delivery charge will be given in the instance of incorrect, damaged or faulty goods.
  • lynnbo_2
    lynnbo_2 Posts: 19 Forumite
    Hi

Thank you so much for the code. I only discovered this site a week ago and yours was the first voucher that I tried. It worked! Couldn't believe you can get money for free! Thanks:j
  • pesky2
    pesky2 Posts: 2,191 Forumite
    Thanks Zappomatic but already done that and no reply yet
  • Punky
    Punky Posts: 450 Forumite
    First Post
    Thank you - just ordered belated birthday gift for my sister. Made an expensive dressing gown not so expensive!

Punky
    Punky x
  • beebee1
    beebee1 Posts: 50 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Thank you. I've just ordered 2 booster seats for dd as with the new legislation coming in her grandparents now need seats for her if they pick her up from school... I've managed to get much better quality seats for the same price as the budget ones..:T
    To err is human, to forgive divine!!!:A
  • Princess_G
    Princess_G Posts: 152 Forumite
    Nice to see people are still getting bargains and using the code
    xxx
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts