A: 24/12 World Tempus Advent Calendar (starts 1st dec)

Options
toniq
toniq Posts: 29,340 Forumite
Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
edited 28 November 2017 at 7:25PM in Game over
World Tempus

Will add to advents

x
#JusticeForGrenfell

Comments

• hamsterfan1
    Options
    starts 1sr December
    proud gran to 4 lovely boys and one little girl
  • okane_ga_nai
    Options
    Don’t worry if you miss a day: each of the competitions will remain open until midnight (Swiss time) on 24th December. All the winners will be drawn at the end of the competition and will be notified by e-mail.

The WorldTempus Advent Calendar includes gifts to suit all tastes. A few examples: travel bags and leather wallets from Raymond Weil and Ulysse Nardin, a leather pouch from Zenith, a jewellery box from Wolf, a Caran d'Ache pen, Swiss Kubik watch winder, Michel Vaillant comic book offered by Rebellion, "Th! bleu" set from Bulgari, HYT yachting jacket, sports kits from Eberhard & Co. including a wheeled suitcase, a t-shirt, polo shirt and sweatshirt and the “Authorised Biography of Patek Philippe”. And those are just some of the gifts – the are many other surprises.
  • thisone
    thisone Posts: 2,800 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    edited 1 December 2017 at 3:52AM
    Options
    01/12

Win a Carl F. Bucherer weekend bag in brown leather

What does the champagne colour of the dial on the Manero Flyback refer to?

- Champagne bubbles for celebration
    - Gold, which is the favourite colour of Carl F. Bucherer
    - The neo-retro style that is currently in vogue

From here: http://en.worldtempus.com/article/industry-news/brands/carl-f-bucherer-manero-flyback-24957.html

The Manero Flyback with a champagne dial is an elegant ambassador for Lucerne, a city that is home to stunning baroque buildings. A shimmering golden champagne tone is used as the base color of the galvanized dial, while a more intense gold tone is used for the chapter ring and the two subdials. The hands and ten appliqu!d indices feature the same rose gold tone as the case – as on the model with the black dial.

So the answer seems to relate to Lucerne which isn't an option.
  • EmilyK1983
    Options
  • stewaris
    stewaris Posts: 437 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I agree with Emily K based on this:

http://www.carl-f-bucherer.com/en/news/%E2%80%9Cdistinctly-golden%E2%80%9D-baselworld-2016

"The new brand look is reminiscent of the precious heritage of Carl F. Bucherer and lends its golden radiance to the unique strengths of the brand. The gold is derived from the Baroque-influenced architecture that gives the home city of Lucerne its special character. A minimalist look that pays tribute to the strong roots of the Swiss watchmaker – in both a discreet and prominent manner."
  • Ms_Chocaholic
    Ms_Chocaholic Posts: 12,595 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    I'm confused, what's the answer.
    Thrifty Till 50 Then Spend Till the End
    You can please some of the people some of the time, all of the people some of the time, some of the people all of the time but you can never please all of the people all of the time
  • thisone
    thisone Posts: 2,800 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    I'm confused, what's the answer.
    Pretty sure there's a missing answer and someone needs to contact them, but I've been a bit busy.

There's plenty of time to enter it runs the whole length of the advent.
  • cinders59
    cinders59 Posts: 7,630 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    I cannot find the form?
    Thanks to all who post comps :)
    ITV winners membersclub#2
  • gbamber
    Options
    Gold is definitely the answer, by process of elimination.
    There is no reference anywhere to the term neo-retro style, nor champagne bubbles.

"Its gold and champagne-colored surface coordinates flawlessly with the warm rose gold of the case and is in complete harmony with the Manufacture's new golden brand identity that was launched last year."
  • rhialwencomp
    Options
    cinders59 wrote: »
    I cannot find the form?
    Yeah, that got me for a sec too. The date is clickable under the prize details, and that'll take you to the entry form.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure