Virgin Red Rock Your World

Comments

• MWF
    MWF Posts: 24 Forumite
    I've spotted that every artist/band on today's 'This or That' has either been officially released as a code or has been posted as a guess on this site, & all of them work......
    Should we be reading more into This or That' every day???
    Hmmm I wonder, especially as the amount of points required this month seems close to impossible....
    Or perhaps its just a co-incidence & I'm getting waaaay to obsessed with this competition??
  • borntoshop
    borntoshop Posts: 2,177 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Think we have the definitive answer again for guesses, I would much rather get into all the vaults than win the weekly prize. But so far I have been entered into each one. So looking like even that is untrue as I have entered the comps for 5 out of 7 codes, as and when they came up as guesses and have been entered.
    https://twitter.com/thesuzym/status/910083666386259968
  • @ borntoshop Like you I'd prefer to get into all the vaults. Do you think that we'll all be able to go mad from next week and enter the millions of unofficial codes without penalty?
  • MWF
    OK - so like I said I am a bit obsessed with this so I wondered what you need to achieve every day to get to open the VIP vault.
    So the usual stuff...
    This or That every day = 750 points
    Sharing something x5 = 125 points
    Show & Tell x4 (1x wkly)= 200
    Changing profile pic = 50 points
    Quiz x4 (1x wkly) = 200 points (if you get all the answers correct!)
    Being a verified customer with virgin companies = 1250 points (if you are verified with all 5!!)
    Total achievable without codes = 2,575 points (or up to a max of 2,675 if Flash Fridays carry 25 points)

So if you manage all of the above (well done) you still need to find an average of 244 points per day to open the VIP vault. I don't know about you guys but that's not been my average to date & believe me when I say I have been trying hard!
  • MWF
    In short - to be in with any chance at all I think unofficial codes are the only way to do this - unless the value of the codes increases significantly over the next few days...
  • jennybfree
    jennybfree Posts: 17 Forumite
    edited 19 September 2017 at 3:17PM
    bubblebobble
    You accept the challenge by tapping enter on the weekly draw tile, at any point of the week.
    You then have to get five from the seven codes of that week's tasks (completed the challenge) to actually get into the draw itself.

gizasmum
    They have said they will be watching for suspicious behaviour.

mwf
    Your analysis is way off. You've missed the daily code challenges for starters It's always possible to unlock the main vaults just by doing all the stuff in the app successfully. I do it every month.
    The VIP vault is not a main vault, it's a bonus for the top few.
  • zoold
    zoold Posts: 3,412 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    BOWIE

100 points

Virgin Experience Days twitter page
  • MWF
    But back to my rambling point earlier - are these unofficial codes or just covert codes??
    There have been loads of 'guesses' that get points so unless, coincidentally, all the guesses made so far are all the codes still to be released next week (as I don't think any have come up so far) I'm not buying the 'official codes are the only codes' line.....
  • borntoshop
    Gizasmum wrote: »
    @ borntoshop Like you I'd prefer to get into all the vaults. Do you think that we'll all be able to go mad from next week and enter the millions of unofficial codes without penalty?

Yes I do. every one of them.
  • borntoshop
    Another guess on Twitter the tweeter decided to make it cryptic haha!
    A clue for you all for 50 points: A child pushed back and forth maybe on a chair! #vrrockyourworld
    My guess

Kid Rock
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport