Make upto £10 a day in December 2017 ~ everybody most welcome

Options

Comments

• Kantankrus_Mare
    Options
    Gifthulk payout of approx £3.50 and .18p citizenme.

I just got to grips with running engageme.tv in the background for instagc and now when I try to get it running it has come up with a form saying it isnt running in my area and to fill in a form and it will let me know when its available. :mad:
    Make £10 a Day Feb .....£75.... March... £65......April...£90.....May £20.....June £35.......July £60
  • QueenJess
    QueenJess Posts: 3,684 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    Apologies - I have been MIA for a bit.... struggling with a cold and a baby who is seriously teething and has a cold and believes he must be glued to my side 24 hours a day...

Been doing bits and pieces where I can... mainly on my phone whilst baby is asleep on me.

Panelbase £14.20
    Citizenme 28p
    MB -49p (waiting for the weekend for the profitable side!)
    2024 decluttering: 6,935 ⭐️🥉⭐️🏅🏅🥈⭐️🏅🥇🏅⭐️🏅
    April mini kitchen declutter challenge: 38/50
    2024 decluttering goals: 🥉3,000 🥈4,000 🥇5,000 💎12,000 🏆 20,000
  • QueenJess
    Options
    cufc_mike wrote: »
    Evening all. Had a day off yesterday. Back to it today, with £9.16 made MB'ing.

I've made 288 SB's in the last 3 days, which for me is a good effort. I have 4 squares left on Swago:
    * Refer a friend (will struggle with this)
    * Earn SB from referral (see above)
    * Redeem swag code from swag button (hopefully get this - just never seem to see swag codes in time)
    * Earn from survey attempt through mobile (always seem to get filtered out of surveys).

Anybody had any joy with games to earn SB's? I installed an iOS app and have to reach level 31 to get XX SB's. I did this 2 days ago, but still haven't had the SB's for it. Not sure if there's usually a delay?

I tried it a few times and only once did it work for me. I remember I was confused and thought it hadn't worked and then got the reward 3-4 days later and was trying to remember what it was for! I don't bother these days as it's very hit and miss (and mostly miss..)
  • QueenJess
    Options
    Aesop wrote: »
    don't forget if playing topcashback treats game to try the other categories too

Nothing seems to happen when I go to the other topcashback shops etc. Is that just me? Are they fixed on certain shops or are they random?
  • QueenJess
    Options
    lynnejk wrote: »
    Feeling s**t today with a heavy cold, and constant sneezing has now given me a headache :(

Bad news first
    Whilst on hols last week DH received a 'phone call from his work. Long story short - his company has gone into immediate administration and he, together with a few thousand others in the UK, have been made instantly redundant. Cue us running around like headless chickens yesterday and today, trying to get all the info we can and filling in endless forms :eek:

Good news second
    U Gov pay-out eventually reached and £50 better off :j :j

Off to bed with a hot toddy

Hope you all have a great day tomorrow and stay dry
    Lx

Oh no.. hope it all works out for you.

Colds seem to be spreading around this thread at the moment!
  • QueenJess
    Options
    Aesop wrote: »
    Jess do you have anything installed on your phone like the incompass app, it uses a vpn, mobile xpression, it uses a vpn. Trying to think what other apps use it.

The vpn uses a virtual private network so could be registered anywhere, it is usually registered to the company using it, ie incompass in uk and mobile xpression in us.

but it flags up on swagbucks, instagc and onepulse radar. not sure how, never looked into that technical side, but something they use to track ip addresses shows vpns.

Do you have anything like that on your device?

the other thing... someone on samsung said her phone did an update and gps system was putting her in canada. After a lot of testing/resetting phone etc, turned out could be 2 things. She had an app installed which was based in canada, that could have been giving false reading and her sim card was corrupted. Once that was replaced, everything went back to normal.

I have a friend who says her ipad I think keeps saying she is not in UK. That is definitely a settings issue.

Nope - I don't have anything like that installed. Would it have to be open whilst OnePulse was open as well?

I am still in a very slow conversation with OnePulse. They have now confirmed I have a VPN, which is why I am blocked. I just have no idea why that would be?! Swagbucks seems to be working fine..
  • QueenJess
    Options
    I have 5 squares left on the Swago board, but can't see how I can make more than one row/column. I have:
    1. Refer a friend to Swagbucks
    2. Redeem your Swagbucks for a gift card (will be able to do this today or tomorrow)
    3. Earn SB from your referral
    4. Enter the holiday giveaway (not looked into what this is yet)
    5. Redeem a Swagcode from the Swagbutton (unlikely given I don't actually need to buy anything!)

I also have 3 collector's bills at the moment, so should probably get on with some searching to see if I can find more.
  • cufc_mike
    Options
    QueenJess wrote: »
    5. Redeem a Swagcode from the Swagbutton (unlikely given I don't actually need to buy

You don't need to buy anything for this one Jess. You'll get a few SB's for just sticking a swagcode in via the swag button once the codes are released. Just need to do it within the time limit. See Aesop's comments above about subscribing to the topic on MSE. I've done that to get email notifications. I have that, and the mobile survey left to do to complete the board. Put quite some effort in this time, for a change.
  • bloomfelt
    bloomfelt Posts: 500 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Another £9 to add for me today 5 from SB & 4 from crowdology :)
    Make £10 (£3) a day February 2024 Challenge £56.13/87
    NSD February 2024 13/19 target

DF Journey start date 17/1/2024 credit accounts £3779.36 current £3376.31
    mortgage £147331.36 £146972.93
    HTB Loan £44000 £44000
  • QueenJess
    Options
    cufc_mike wrote: »
    You don't need to buy anything for this one Jess. You'll get a few SB's for just sticking a swagcode in via the swag button once the codes are released. Just need to do it within the time limit. See Aesop's comments above about subscribing to the topic on MSE. I've done that to get email notifications. I have that, and the mobile survey left to do to complete the board. Put quite some effort in this time, for a change.

I do use the codes (as I subscribe) everyday... but just realised I was meant to use the Swag button to do this.. oops!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills