PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

Weekly Flylady Thread 1st October 2012

Comments

• kazmeister
    kazmeister Posts: 3,336 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Combo Breaker
    Hello peeps

Definitely low flying this week as back is worse today and movement causes the odd tourettes moments so have managed to convince DH to cook dinner while I watch teatime telly. Will try and see what I can do once eaten.

Mrsmoneypenny - I'm impressed with your efforts with the repairs, unfortunately mine has sat there for years :o most of it is probably things that dont fit anyone else any more.
    Bonnie bumpkins - positive vibes for mrs s
    Archer0710 - welcome to the thread and dont try and do too much at once
    Think there was another welcome as well but sorry forgotten the name
    Lamewolf- glad the scooters sorted
    Jo - just sending some positive vibes to you

Just watching the news, really hope they find April Jones.

Right off to crack the whip I think
    Mortgage, we're getting there with the end in sight £6587 07/23, otherwise free of the debt thanks to MSE help!
  • amyloofoo
    amyloofoo Posts: 1,804 Forumite
    Debt-free and Proud!
    Well the grandparents have just left and the lounge and hall honestly look as good as they ever have done. There are a few plates and mugs, etc to wash from the visitors; but dinner is on and I cleaned up after the baking earlier. I made this http://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/1511720/summer-fruit-drizzle-cake?pager.offset=60 with raspberries and it went down a treat! All in all an excellent day of flyladying. I'm super tired after my early start today so am going to leave the final bits of cleaning up until tomorrow - I'd have a glass of wine but I think I'd nod straight off!

Thank you for the lists and motivation, I'd never have managed otherwise :j
  • Mumto5
    Mumto5 Posts: 1,838 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Minimal flying done. Hard floors hoovered and DW turned on. En-suite S/S.

No molars were extracted for the visitation of the tooth fairy. DD is happier tonight as a school pal got 50p.

Vibes for Mrs S bonnie.
  • LW glad your scooter is working right.

Bonnie healing/soothing vibes for Mrs S.

It seems the court vibes have worked, no more court for me. :j
    DS3 is in a foul mood due to being overtired, he won't eat dinner so pj's and bed for him. Fred the dog is going to have to be rehomed if he doesn't start to settle, he's killed 1 kitten and attacked another over the last week. PIL don't know what to do with him anymore, he has Bo tortured so Bo won't go out if Freds about. So i'm going to see if there's any tips to try and train him abit. He's a pain but i think he just needs training he's only 9 months old. :(

Right away to do abit more.
    Life is short, live it. Love is rare, grab it. Anger is bad, dump it. Fear is awful, face it. Memories are sweet, cherish it.”
  • kazwookie
    kazwookie Posts: 13,836 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Evening

Dinner done
    Ironing done
    money sorted for this month
    Floors done
    All toms in greenhouse picked
    Breast Cancer Now 2022 100 miles October 100 / 100miles
    Sun, Sea

2024 7/28 lbs to go.
  • hex2
    hex2 Posts: 4,736 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    jayzee - good to see you. Is your flood damage finally sorted and how is your shoe collection?

Lots to do this week, pending parental inspection at the weekend. I wish I had energy/enthusiasm/chocolate!
    'If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need' Marcus Tullius Cicero
  • Thanks for the vibes :A

kazwookie thank you, I have sent you a pm xx

Welcome archer :T

GI - thinking of you and DD xx

Kitchen looking good, LR still needs attention but I'm popping out to get chocolate first :D
    *If you have nothing nice to say... say nothing*
    "Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that." Martin Luther King Jr
  • xx_Jo_xx
    xx_Jo_xx Posts: 2,858 Forumite
    Uniform Washer
    Save_Dosh wrote: »
    xx jo xx £20 sounds lots for electricity..... Good luck with it all. I would have reported the (fairweather) friend who did that, im sure they have security cameras where she spent some of it to prove it was her.

Yeah I know its more than I need, Ive never had a meter for about 100 years, so I wasnt sure what to expect when I budgeted. Ive got £25 in it now (Inc Emr) so thatll be fine for a little while. :)

The person was my mother....
    kazmeister wrote: »
    Hello peeps

Jo - just sending some positive vibes to you

Right back atcha hun - hope your back is better soon!

Finished uni early today and managed to make it to the little ones show so that was a nice surprise this afternoon :D

Bought some food, Shuffled WM and made dinner.... Off to do the kitchen first I think :D

xx
    :)Sometimes lurking, sometimes posting, but always flying:)
    You are supposed to be the leading lady of your own life, for God's sake! - The Holiday
    DFW :idea: August 2013... Debt total £15,475.56 - Jan 15 £11,738.66 - DEBT FREE by 2015
    Feb GC £48.02/£250 (£201.98)
    :D I will declutter my house and debts :D
  • Tuesday has been a day sent to me from someone who doesn't like me much! Started ironing at 8.55am and finished at 2.45pm ! Then i did dinner then took DD to street dancing , dropped DS1 at his gfs, picked DD back up, got her changed, took her to ballet class, dropped DS2 at BBs, now I'm gulping my coffee as its DDs pick up time and then DS2s at 9!!!

Oh! Nothing off my list :(
    I'm not a muggle...I'm just magically challenged
  • bossymoo
    bossymoo Posts: 6,924 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Oh xxJoxx what a nightmare, shame on her!

Welcome to new and returning flyladies.

Levels 1 and 2 done here but long day at work, followed by grumpy toddlers. Lol, they were bickering on the floor, and I said "oh no a big bad mouse" (gruffalo) lol they both dived on the sofa, quick as a flash. DD started to cry and DS looked very worried :rotfl: it took ages to convince them I was just kidding...

I go back to the docs tmw, can't believe it's been 3 weeks since I went and got some help. I am definitely having less of the anxiety attacks, and feel more chilled. I saw an old colleague today, and managed to explain what happened, without tears or palpitations!

So, I'll be working from home again. Got loads done today, my little project is progressing well, and am hoping a couple more weeks work will have it finished.

I'll be able to squeeze in a quick flight over lunch!

Bushed now, night night, lol <zzzzzzz>
    Bossymoo

Away with the fairies :beer:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills