Mums - Would you help do a survey for a business student please? Topic - BABY SOCKS

Options
SURVEY LINK: !!!!!!/2vGdaI9
Hello Everyone!

My name is Harry and I am currently helping my partner Lisa who is a business student putting together a business idea for her thesis. One we feel strongly about as it is in regards to our little one.

We are trying to distribute a very short survey about those adorable little feet wrappers we call BABY SOCKS!

We feel it’s time for a big change and my partner and I including our friends all have a tough time with the little havocs those socks can cause.

Nevertheless, the aim of my partner’s idea for her thesis is to re-design and create somewhat of the ultimate baby sock addressing all those havocs.

BUT we need your backing and thoughts on the matter. We want a product which actually solves our issues instead of being the typical commercial fluff we see.

We would be so chuffed if you could complete our short survey (15 questions - majority multiple choice - 3-5mins)

SURVEY: !!!!!!/2vGdaI9

Copy & Paste into your browser address

Thank you in advance for your time! 😃

Harry & Lisa

PS. Sign up and enter your e-mail address at the end of the survey to be in the chance to receive a FREE pair of our Ultimate Baby Socks once we start our first feedback trials
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure