Any Debenhams Codes around??

Options

Comments

• ayeshasi
    ayeshasi Posts: 1,737 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    i got the same problem...i did get 10% deducted but not the p+p. When i had placed an order, i got an email from them saying that p+p was deducted so i called debenhams customer service and she said that will be refunded within the next few days!
  • a97am
    a97am Posts: 25 Forumite
    Options
    PZGP worked for me today, for a 20% discount...
  • lil_me
    lil_me Posts: 13,186 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    I'm still waiting for them to get back to me, charged my account more than what invoice was and when I checked they haddn't took the discount off, so keep an eye open on your statement.

*edit that remembered on other email when posted this, they have just refunded the £7.10 onto my card today, only took them a few days :)
    One day I might be more organised...........:confused:
    GC: £200
    Slinkies target 2018 - another 70lb off (half way to what the NHS says) so far 25lb
  • GoldenEye
    Options
    Be careful with these codes. I used the 10% and free postage codes a couple weeks ago yet still got charged for delivery costs. It seems to have happened to a lot of people.

I contacted Debenhams via email and argued that the receipt showed that postage was not charged yet Debenhams pushed the order through anyway without notifying me first. It worked and I got a refund on the postage amount. It took me over a week to get a refund though because their Customer Services do not contact you immediately.
  • Rustbucket_2
    Options
    Well, I've just ordered using the 20% code and the free postage code. If they change the quantities on the final invoice and bill me without informing me via phone, email or pigeon I will take great delight in getting the money back and mentioning the phrase "trading standards" unless a voucher is on its way too.

They "handled" our wedding list this year too. Very badly. All sorts of delays and mucking around. Got £50 voucher then. A tenner would probably shut me up this time too. ;)
  • poppet1711
    Options
    I tried the 20% code but it only seemed to give me 10% discount and I used the free p + p as well. I'm feeling chuffed yesterday because I tried the dress on instore yesterday where it was £35 quid but when I checked it online it was only £24, so with discount and free p + p I saved 38% :D
    Still trying to find my way around the forum... :)
  • mummytomoo&roo
    Options
    Have tried using 3 different codes for Debenhams and none of them are working to get money off so does anybody have any free delivery codes that I could try?

Do the codes not work in conjunction with the sale prices or is it because of the minimum spend?

All help greatly appreciated.

:confused:
    16011996 Posts: 8,313 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    try SHA1 (type it in capitals as codes are case sensitive) worked for me this morning!!
  • mum_of_one!
    mum_of_one! Posts: 206 Forumite
    Options
    Free Delivery, minimum £30 spend - SHA2 or SH72
    No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.
    :happylove
  • pinkgem
    pinkgem Posts: 3,299 Forumite
    Options
    i can't get any of the discount codes to work except the delivery code
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts