Utility info

Ok - sorry if this is inthe wrong section - but first time here and cant find the utility forum -or contact MSE direct ...

I just had an email from MSE indicating I'm paying too much for my energy - I went to view MSE results and Ebico was the first in the list to save me a considerable sum .... BUT - I am already an Ebico customer and I know the info shown on the comparison page is wrong .... my advice is - don't take all the info you see for granted as this info comes from Money Supermarket - if MSE does not check the info supplied then MSE is trading on the strength and integrity of Money Supermarket- and we all know about these comparison sites .. so sorry to say - don't even trust everything you read on MSE!.I tried to contact MSE about this - but no contact details - so I feel I have to say something ..... I hope this helps ....

Comments

• Tom99
    Tom99 Posts: 5,371 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Maybe a different tarrif with Ebico would be cheapest.
  • Biggles
    Biggles Posts: 8,209 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    edited 18 October 2017 at 10:56AM
    bmars wrote: »
    Ok - sorry if this is inthe wrong section - but first time here and cant find the utility forum -or contact MSE direct ...
    It's the 'Energy' forum you need.

But if you want to contact them about the figures on the Cheap Energy Club, click on 'Help/FAQ' and their email is at the foot of that.
  • molerat
    molerat Posts: 31,838 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Wrong section ..... but ...... 99% of the incorrect predictions from comparison sites are due to incorrect input by the consumer or misinterpreting of the (ofgem mandated methodology) results.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure