45th Birthday - resolutions time ;)

Options

Comments

• freyasmum
    freyasmum Posts: 20,597 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    My skin on my face has always been fine. My arms, however are another story :(

They get red bumps which I need to keep exfoliating and moisturising to keep on top of. Well I haven't had time to do that recently and I just noticed today that my arms are completely clear! I'm putting this down to my green smoothies :D
  • Gonzo1987
    Gonzo1987 Posts: 1,208 Forumite
    Options
    I was quite naughty yesterday, but oh well, one bad day didn't make me fat and one good day won't make me skinny!

Run planned for tomorrow and a full body work out too I think.

Don't give up people, this is a long journey and there will be a few bumps along the way. In general I feel just so much healthier and better about myself, that's spurring me on.
  • gettingready
    gettingready Posts: 11,330 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Cleaned up the whole flat (ok, cheated a bit, got help LOL) and sorted out kitchen cupboards...

Oh dear.... if all shops close tomorrow for a month
    - I will be fine...:o.

Scared to open the freezer as this is full too - and I mean full....

Where am I going to put the soups I was planning to cook tomorrow? :eek:

Amazon delivery came today - wohoooooooooooooooo, hazelnuts and almonds and soya beans (organic all) for the milk maker that has not arrived yet.

Pure coco beans - yukkkk

Organic maple syrup - yum yum....

And my new discovery - chia seeds. OMG - those are amazing... Put a couple of tablespoons into a half glass of alpro soya hazelnut milk (shop bought as milk maker did not arrive yet) with a bit of maple syrup and.. wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. The disolve and make kind of jelly from whatever you put them in, so yummy...

Am I the last to find out about chia seeds??????

The chia seeds I bought:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B005UUYLPK/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

And the coco beans:

I mean nibs or whatever...

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B005UX2Q7W/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
  • gettingready
    Options
    wohoooo scales moved - must be that cleaning exercise yesterday hahaah

munching on some chia seeds soaked in hazelnut milk with a tiny bit of maple syrup - yumyyyy

when finished, will take the dog for a nice walk with my bottle of water (mint, cucumber, ginger, lemon - overnight in the fridge, really got addicted to it) and will drink it while we walk

how is everyone else doing?

any lurkers wants to post ???

:D
  • Gonzo1987
    Options
    I just ran nearly 5 miles!! Wahoo! It was tough, but so worth it.

Need to work on my eating again, keep letting it slip. Have just made a huge pot of vegetable soup and a sweet potato and lentil curry for dinner.

Not much else planned today, housework, and chilling.
  • gettingready
    Options
    5 miles? wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.. well done :)

Made almond milk at home, while waiting for the soyobella to arrive - put soaked almonds in the blender with water and a few dates, strained through sieve and - yummyyyyyy
  • gettingready
    Combo Breaker First Post
    edited 15 September 2014 at 9:39PM
    Options
    Soyabella arrived.

Had 1 litre of almond milk ready in... 15 SECONDS wohoooooooooooooo :)
  • gettingready
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    C'mon, lurkers - start posting ;)

xxx
  • Gonzo1987
    Options
    Haven't done any exercise since Sunday and didn't go for my run today, instead I was sick! So gonna take it easy today and try to get out for a run tomorrow.

Porridge, soup and chilli on the menu today.
  • gettingready
    Options
    Morning

Breakfast (watercress, spinach, baby cucumber, baby tomatoes, butter beans, coriander, tiny bit of honey mustard dressing and a handful of chia seeds_ - with a cup oh "wake up" no caffeine coffee with hazelnut milk :)

2ujnrkz.jpg
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport