Free Little Book Of Cruelty Free

Comments

• pastizzi
    pastizzi Posts: 381 Forumite
    mine arrived today its a handy little credit card sized booklet with lots of names numbers and email addresses some i already knew of some i didnt. thanks
    I LOVE BETTY CROCKER
  • Kerry_Woman
    Kerry_Woman Posts: 3,133 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post
    Thanks. Very useful information.
    Frugal Living Challenge 2024 Mortgage free as of 1st August 2013
  • £2coinsaver
    £2coinsaver Posts: 108 Forumite
    I'm bumping this as I've just discovered that all the products in my house have probably had their ingredients tested on animals.
  • InfamyInfamy
    InfamyInfamy Posts: 1,727 Forumite
    Thanks! Have ordered mine!
    :beer:
    Infamy! Infamy! They've all got it in for me!
    :hello:
  • Thanks, ordered mine!
    WINS TO DATE (mainly equestrian!):- £300 of clothing, £100 worth of horse products, 2 x jodphurs worth £150, various bags of horse treats, 4 various tubs of horse supplements, 25kg horse lick, various bags of horse feed, DVD, Nintendo DS game. janiebarclay.com
  • I'm bumping this as I've just discovered that all the products in my house have probably had their ingredients tested on animals.

Thanks for that. Unfortunately ALL the mainstream brands test on animals! That's all the brands most households use and trust, especially the ones that offer free samples on a regular basis, or have promotions in supermarkets. These brands are sold everywhere and are often on promotion, hence why they have become leading brands.
    I buy Superdrug and Co-Ops own brands, as none of their own brand toiletries or household products have been tested on animals. Their products have also been BUAV approved. Co-Op do a great eco-friendly range also.
    :eek:you win some, you lose some...:beer:
  • cootambear
    cootambear Posts: 1,474 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    hannah899 wrote: »
    my mum has one of these carries it around nicely telling shoppers about products that test, she not an activist and doesnt do it nastly but boy is it embarrassing

She sounds a barrel of laughs
    Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2 = 4 (George Orwell, 1984).

(I desire) ‘a great production that will supply all, and more than all the people can consume’,

(Sylvia Pankhurst).
  • cootambear
    cootambear Posts: 1,474 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Thanks for this, I will stop eating foxes now
    Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2 = 4 (George Orwell, 1984).

(I desire) ‘a great production that will supply all, and more than all the people can consume’,

(Sylvia Pankhurst).
  • cootambear wrote: »
    Thanks for this, I will stop eating foxes now

:naughty::tongue:
    :eek:you win some, you lose some...:beer:
  • MDM2011
    MDM2011 Posts: 12 Forumite
    Bio D have cleaning products not tested on animals. I have personally used their multi-cleaner and washing up liquid. Prices are a tad high, but they last for ages and are good value for money. Multi-cleaner lasts for months! (use it in the bathroom).

Google 'Bio D' and theirs is the first link after the ads.

If you go to the 'BUY' tab, you can find your nearest retailer. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure