Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread

Comments

• emerald21
    emerald21 Posts: 11,349 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Sarahdol75 wrote: »
    Good morning from wet Wales.

Think the list is getting bigger, can i join.

..... and meeeee Good Afternoon all. :)
  • Sunshinemummy
    Sunshinemummy Posts: 17,377 Forumite
    Mia due to car issues. My baby has done well over 200 000 miles and has died. Off shopping for a new one.... sad day xxx
  • Sunshinemummy
    Sunshinemummy Posts: 17,377 Forumite
    Fabulous xxxx
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,910 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Don't know if reported razors working
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • mhoc
    mhoc Posts: 19,262 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    zippydooda wrote: »
    has anyone been paid for the guiness yet

no nothing yet - not even tracked.
    Does anyone think we should upload again? Ive got my receiots and ID numbers

one submission Ive done twice already and both times it didn't give me an id number so I sent an email with pics of the receipt. I also contacted them on the MSE Quidco thread but they said to contact them via twitter of facebook. I expect if I did this then they would just say to email photos of the receipt again.

This is going to be a long job
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
  • curl_girl
    curl_girl Posts: 4,622 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    mhoc wrote: »
    no nothing yet - not even tracked.
    Does anyone think we should upload again? Ive got my receiots and ID numbers

one submission Ive done twice already and both times it didn't give me an id number so I sent an email with pics of the receipt. I also contacted them on the MSE Quidco thread but they said to contact them via twitter of facebook. I expect if I did this then they would just say to email photos of the receipt again.

This is going to be a long job

I looked yesterday on laptop, the pictures are all listed, the Guinness was there but where it says redemptions remaining mine said 0 left.

So something has gone through even if it's not showing yet. Iyswim.

Hth.

Afternoon peeps.
    curl girl with a space - even though there is no space in my cupboard!!!
  • bubbs
    Sarahdol75 wrote: »
    mhoc so sorry to hear about your sister.

bubbs sorry to hear of your diabetes.
    Thanks, hows things with ds?
    99p wrote: »
    It's 3am and everyone's sleeping, so I can probably say this and no one will notice, ive got a confession to make, I've not got any sharpies, I'm not even sure what ones to get. There I've said it!
    Wht wasnt you asleep?:eek::p
    mrsmac10 wrote: »
    Good morning all

MHOC Its a terrible and stressful time for all
    It is has all changed in terms of care and openness I remember folk being ill and wondered why it was all spoken about in hushed tones I wish her well

Bubbs Take care You will of course cope once you get your head round it Take care

Josie ann Wow the holiday of a lifetime It wont be long before its here I am already putting stuff away for the hampers

DH loves os shower gel but is not frugal with it but I will buy him a "few" cos he is an :A Well he puts up with my shopping habits :rotfl:

on COS and CS the bags of Bahlsen biscuits not the pick up ones appear to £1.29 in t's with £1 cb 12 per shop so 29p a bag:T
    Thanks, yes i will its just all come at once:o
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • bubbs
    underperky wrote: »
    Good morning ...sorry to hear about your diabetes Bubbs and Mhoc thoughts with you and your sister
    Thanks
    Did anyone see this news story? http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-39307418
    The coroner is sending a report to Apple about it?!?
    Is the world going madder? Common sense, NOTHING electrical near water. Better warn scuba divers not to do their ironing while diving too.
    This is one for the Darwin awards IMHO
    Durrrr!!
    underperky wrote: »
    Does anyone know if the Sharpies should work today as I have been awol

So don't know if this deal has come to an end

tia

They did but was later when i went and they had some:j:j:j
  • mhoc
    mhoc Posts: 19,262 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    edited 18 March 2017 at 3:25PM
    afternoon all, more rain - please can everyone visualise 2 dry days for Sunday and Monday please for our bit of the wilds of Cheshire

Eldest childs best mate is flying in from the states overnight :j so it would be nice if it would just stop raining for a change, just for 2 days

There has been some intense house scrubbing over the last few days but at least we could get to the bits that needed scrubbing now that the decluttering is in full flow - you couldn't see the dining room table this morning so an extra trip to recycling was needed -aldi sized bag of books for the book bank, 2 baskets of the normal plastics/cans/bottles and 2 baskets of waste paper, huge box of plastic hangers (recently found out our Sainsbobs takes these) and a bag and box for the charity shop and an ebay parcel :D
    Yes I know all this activity is just a distraction technique so I dont dwell on the insoluble problems ...

Oh is not co operating - I had to point out to. him this morning 4 pairs of trousers and 5 shirts which were located in his floordrobe. so basically after work he has changed out of work suit into clean jeans and shirt and left yesterdays on the floor every single day :mad: He brought everything them downstairs to the family bathroom and dumped everything in the bath :mad: so he was advised that washing goes into the laundry bin - its a lot of effort to lift the lid of the laundry bin.
    A stand off will now ensue as I am not dealing with his washing until after the wedding, too much else to do this week.
    So now he will have to get shirts out of his wardrobe which he never usually goes into - always just wears whatever has just been laundered as its the least effort It could well be narnia in there with a lion and a which :rotfl:
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
  • bubbs
    tweets wrote: »
    Can I join the list :D
    You can joing any list tweets:p:rotfl:
    Good morning all, dry here but rained overnight.

Bubbs, I know quite a few diabetics. They live normal lives, and one of them is, shall we say, large. He lost a lot of weight, almost got off insulin, then put it back on the idiot. I'm assuming it is Type 2, controlled by diet and pills, in which case you will do fine xx

Neither have I :D
    Its was just a shock as wasnt tested for this this came up as well as other crap:o
    But people are are lot worse off than me;)
    99p wrote: »
    Ahh, I feel like such a fool now:o all this time and I thought there was something going on with the sharpie marker pens :rotfl: I mentioned the razors to Mrs99p ages ago but she didn't want them and I use an electric razor.:D
    :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure