£20 off £50 spend at john lewis

Options

Comments

• nicola.1
    nicola.1 Posts: 202 Forumite
    Options
    i got myself a fab 50L brabantia bin for £62 inc delivery. came 2 days later thanks so much for £20 off code i'd wanted this bin for ages and as it was a bargain i couldn't resist!!
  • Princess_G
    Princess_G Posts: 152 Forumite
    Options
    nicola.1 wrote:
    i got myself a fab 50L brabantia bin for £62 inc delivery. came 2 days later thanks so much for £20 off code i'd wanted this bin for ages and as it was a bargain i couldn't resist!!
    cool!
    My OH wanted some two way radios and I saw them on there and knew I had to have them for him! very quick delivery.
    xx
  • old_system
    old_system Posts: 150 Forumite
    Options
    Got myself an ipod shuffle for £33 delivered, despatched in day, although they used 2nd class postage (would have onyl cost them like 15p more!).
  • shakemeup
    shakemeup Posts: 90 Forumite
    Options
    Just used the code and bought some new knives!
  • savingsgirl
    savingsgirl Posts: 8,227 Forumite
    Options
    Thank you so much. My new kettle and toaster arrived this morning along with a bouncy chair for the arrival of my new niece/nephew.
    Its information like this that keeps me logging onto this site, thank you for sharing :)
    Auntie Savingsgirl 24/9/06 :j
  • Searcher2
    Searcher2 Posts: 1,174 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    I am not sure what is happening here but John Lewis rang last week to say that my wine order had been damaged in transit and could I choose some more wine. I did and they gave me another £5 off my order. I am still waiting for the wine. Then this morning I received this email :

"I am writing to confirm that the item(s) below have now been cancelled from order number xxxxxxxx and you will not be charged for them. The rest of your order will continue to be processed.

Item SKU Description Quantity
    851665 special mother and baby 1

If you have any questions or wish to discuss this further please do not hesitate to e-mail us at customerservices@johnlewis.com or call us on 08456 049 049 between 7am and Midnight, 7 days a week."

Mmmm.

Edit : maybe not to panic - I think it could be as they cancelled the original order that they damaged and have had to cancel the voucher too... then raise another order.
  • Casual
    Casual Posts: 490 Forumite
    Options
    Thanks OP - just ordered an iPod too - thought I might dip my toe in this electronic music revolution that seems to be happening around me!
  • mrsw
    mrsw Posts: 1,425 Forumite
    Options
    Thanks OP. This code also works for order just under £50 as long as the total including delivery is over £50.
  • Princess_G
    Princess_G Posts: 152 Forumite
    Options
    mrsw wrote:
    Thanks OP. This code also works for order just under £50 as long as the total including delivery is over £50.
    That's good to know!
    I may go and see if there are any more bargains.
    x
  • Casual
    Casual Posts: 490 Forumite
    Options
    Princess_G wrote:
    That's good to know!
    I may go and see if there are any more bargains.
    x

Can you use the voucher more than once?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family