BzzAgent - Free samples to test

Comments

• DB9
    DB9 Posts: 117 Forumite
    They pay a fee of 250.00 if you get picked plus all expenses . Just waiting now for the call back ( if I get it ) lol :D
  • thelioncub
    thelioncub Posts: 15 Forumite
    I said no to the Colgate thing in the end, cos my teeth are wonky and I didn't want the embarrassment of having them tell me so! lol

I'm on the epilator and wake-up light campaign, and have to say I am impressed with both. The epilator is by far the most superior to any other model I've tried, and I must say the light on it is ingenious!

As for the Philips wake up light, we've been using a Lumie classic for ages now, and it's on its last legs. The radio was particularly fuzzy, and we would tune it in before bed, and wake up to fuzz. To be honest, we would have replaced it anyway, so when this campaign came along it just made sense to go for it. As it turns out, I'd say the Philips one is actually better. Slightly more fiddly to set up, but it's got some additional sounds which I do really like, and also a snooze function. The sound quality is much better, and the aerial is long enough to get a better signal.
    Very happy with it overall.
    :)
  • MsBubu
    MsBubu Posts: 519 Forumite
    DB9 wrote: »
    They pay a fee of 250.00 if you get picked plus all expenses . Just waiting now for the call back ( if I get it ) lol :D

They just called me!!! Going tomorrow!
    2011 Wins: Issey Miyake perfume (from December), Arcancil Nail Polishes, Revlon Fire and Ice Lipstick and Nail Polish, Beauty Hampers, Radox Shower Gels, Neal's Yard Massage oil & Massage Candle, CDs, makeup kits, tanning mist.
    Eleventh Heaven No.198 - 1.2.:).4.5.:).7.:).9.10.11
  • DB9
    DB9 Posts: 117 Forumite
    MsBubu wrote: »
    They just called me!!! Going tomorrow!

Thats great !

So thats 2 from here, any more going/been ?
  • Charliezoo
    Charliezoo Posts: 1,732 Forumite
    So annoyed, I got a voicemail from someone to do with the Colgate ad yesterday afternoon, by the time I got a chance to call back it went through to his answerphone and I haven't heard anything since leaving a message :( I guess I may have missed out on this one :(

Also rather annoying is that Bzz can't help me with my faulty wake up light, I have to go through Philips to try and arrange a replacement. Has anyone got any experience of returning a Philips product obtained through Bzz? I've just got the feeling it may be more hassle than its worth trying to explain the situation to Philips CS!
  • Charliezoo wrote: »
    So annoyed, I got a voicemail from someone to do with the Colgate ad yesterday afternoon, by the time I got a chance to call back it went through to his answerphone and I haven't heard anything since leaving a message :( I guess I may have missed out on this one :(

Also rather annoying is that Bzz can't help me with my faulty wake up light, I have to go through Philips to try and arrange a replacement. Has anyone got any experience of returning a Philips product obtained through Bzz? I've just got the feeling it may be more hassle than its worth trying to explain the situation to Philips CS!

Think I saw on here someone had a faulty Philips steam generator, Bzz gave them something to prove they'd paid the 20 quid fee and philips sent them a replacement, so don't give up hope just yet.
    :love:
  • sarsief
    sarsief Posts: 228 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    I have the same problem with my Braun epilator :(
    Bzzagent said I have to contact Braun directly - have had a look online and luckily they seem not to need receipts and can confirm the warranty based on the registration number on the device which should show it's within warranty time.
    Fingers crossed!
    Couch to 5K Running 2009/2010/2011

I'm all about the freebies!! :)
  • sarsief wrote: »
    I have the same problem with my Braun epilator :(
    Bzzagent said I have to contact Braun directly - have had a look online and luckily they seem not to need receipts and can confirm the warranty based on the registration number on the device which should show it's within warranty time.
    Fingers crossed!

Thats handy to know, thanks. I tried charging mine up yesterday but it only worked if I wiggled the lead. It worked last time though. I did think it was ever so kind of them so send us such a great load of goodies with the epilator, but why couldn't they have thrown in a normal plug adaptor too? I have a bathroom one but would be handy to be able to charge it anywhere.
    :love:
  • Just missed the call as I was driving, have tried to call back but got the answering machine so I have left a message. I'll try again later.

For those who have had the call did you get a choice on when to go to London or were you just given one option?

Thanks
  • Horace
    Horace Posts: 14,426 Forumite
    I received my wake up lamp today - I haven't set it up yet because I don't have the patience but I will try it later. Had better get rid of the lamp on the bedside table I guess to make room for it because it is rather large.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure