Free Horrid Henry audio book download from Audible

2»

Comments

• jamespir wrote: »
    i singed upp for this had to enter card details thy state your card will not be charged yet checked statment i have had three pounds taken off can i get it back

I just had a look and it still seems to work for me. You might have come off track when going through the process of getting the free download. It'd be best to get in touch with Audible about a possible refund.

Audible contact page : http://www.audible.co.uk/aduk/site/contactUs.jsp
  • I have tried downloading the audio file. I went through the registretion process for both Great Little Adventures and Audible. When I went through the process to download the audio file itself the only thing it would download appears to be a user/order number by the name of aw_dhelper.pl but try as I might I could not find or download a recognisable audio file of any type, MP3 or othewise. Is there something that I am missing?:confused:

Thanks for any help.
  • Rob54 wrote: »
    I have tried downloading the audio file. I went through the registretion process for both Great Little Adventures and Audible. When I went through the process to download the audio file itself the only thing it would download appears to be a user/order number by the name of aw_dhelper.pl but try as I might I could not find or download a recognisable audio file of any type, MP3 or othewise. Is there something that I am missing?:confused:

Thanks for any help.

I had this confusion when first downloading it as well. There's a not so obvious link to download the Audible Download Manager which will then allow you to download the proper MP3.

Hope this helps.
  • No - can't seem to make this work either : (
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family