Giordano wine

Comments

• Feral_Moon
    Feral_Moon Posts: 2,943 Forumite
    Am I missing something here? It's coming up as £69.60 on the site...

http://www.giordanowines.co.uk/hampers/customer_special_selection/p_90535/
  • Anja
    Anja Posts: 66 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Feral_Moon wrote: »
    Am I missing something here? It's coming up as £69.60 on the site...

http://www.giordanowines.co.uk/hampers/customer_special_selection/p_90535/

MSE say offer is £59.99 but on the site it is £69.99! Are we missing a voucher code or something to use at checkout?

Remember to use TopCashBack too at 10.5% for an even bigger discount!
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,890 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    edited 18 April 2015 at 5:24AM
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • Anja
    Click on the heading not the link to Giordano! "12 bottles of wine & 12-piece dinner set £60 del*
    Via Giordano Wines. Plus 6 Italian 'delicacies', incl risotto & pesto
    Ends 31 Dec"
    That gets you the 59.99 option.
  • Feral_Moon
    And how much does MSE make out of it?
  • Anja
    I'm worried that I won't get the plates etc as my invoice only states Italian Red wines! Can you remember what notification you got?
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,890 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Feral_Moon wrote: »
    And how much does MSE make out of it?

Who cares? If you are happy to pay £59.95 instead of the regular price then its a win win situation?
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • Anja
    Anja wrote: »
    I'm worried that I won't get the plates etc as my invoice only states Italian Red wines! Can you remember what notification you got?

It all, despite my worries, arrived today and looks wonderful, don't know what it tastes like yet though!

I had a slight problem with my address on their website but emailed them and it was sorted out.

Will probably do it again :beer:
  • Chea
    Chea Posts: 1 Newbie
    Ordered one of theses last month (April) and was a bit worried at first as it showed in order only as case Italian red table wine. Chatted to customer services and was assured it was correct and included wine and tableware and goodies. It arrived in about 3 weeks and it was worth the wait. Two of each wine so you don't feel you have drunk your favourite as you can have it again. The tableware is plain an d simple with a modern feel, a little small perhaps but usable and the goodies add a nice touch of some quality products. Would definitely buy again
  • Feral_Moon
    Link broken
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills