Swagbucking into 2017

Comments

• Lineva
    Lineva Posts: 34 Forumite
    11/03/17
    To-Do List 1 Step From Complete Bonus 2 SB
    To-Do List Bonus 7 SB

I have to use a combination of Google Chrome, Firefox and Internet Explorer to get the various watch, ncrave and Engageme.tv to work.
    I find that Engageme.tv can be quite slow to start but if I leave it running in the background in Chrome for a few hours it gets going after a couple of hours then it has ads every couple of clips.
  • Merlin139
    Merlin139 Posts: 6,856 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Lineva wrote: »
    11/03/17
    To-Do List 1 Step From Complete Bonus 2 SB
    To-Do List Bonus 7 SB

I have to use a combination of Google Chrome, Firefox and Internet Explorer to get the various watch, ncrave and Engageme.tv to work.
    I find that Engageme.tv can be quite slow to start but if I leave it running in the background in Chrome for a few hours it gets going after a couple of hours then it has ads every couple of clips.

I do Engageme.tv in around 5 minutes on Chrome. Just keep clicking the video's to the next and every 4 to 5 an advert appears. Let it play for 30 seconds. Counter gets to 0.8 and your point and tick off in the bag.
    3.795 kWp Solar PV System. Capital of the Wolds

• Happygreen
    Happygreen Posts: 2,948 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Merlin139 wrote: »
    I do Engageme.tv in around 5 minutes on Chrome. Just keep clicking the video's to the next and every 4 to 5 an advert appears. Let it play for 30 seconds. Counter gets to 0.8 and your point and tick off in the bag.

They might disqualify you from using it if you click through. Has been heard of.
    First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, and then you win - Gandhi
  • Merlin139
    Merlin139 Posts: 6,856 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    edited 11 March 2017 at 12:02PM
    Happygreen wrote: »
    They might disqualify you from using it if you click through. Has been heard of.

Oh more than happy to take what risk is involved! Never seen or heard of anyone being disqualified for clicking through Engage.tv too fast!

Watch awesome food videos and earn for every ad you watch! Your points will be fully credited every 6 ad watches.

It used to be that we would always ignore the adds to get our reward so now they have done it in such a way we have to watch the adds!
    3.795 kWp Solar PV System. Capital of the Wolds

• thisone
    thisone Posts: 2,800 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Merlin139 wrote: »
    Oh more than happy to take what risk is involved! Never seen or heard of anyone being disqualified for clicking through Engage.tv too fast!

Watch awesome food videos and earn for every ad you watch! Your points will be fully credited every 6 ad watches.

It used to be that we would always ignore the adds to get our reward so now they have done it in such a way we have to watch the adds!

I used to click through the videos daily on engageme.tv, for perhaps a week or to, then it stopped crediting and finally gave me a grey box, 'The app requires that you watch the videos'.

Not exactly a disqualification, and I ignored it till I got the same message the next day. I don't fast forward through engageme.tv anymore.
  • kazzybabes
    kazzybabes Posts: 341 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Instant survey for 25sb on car insurance
  • Jaffa_pig
    Jaffa_pig Posts: 190 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Just got 95% through a survey only to be screened out!!
    It was about electric vehicles. I've contacted swagbucks. Not happy!

Did you get anywhere with swagbucks? I finished the same survey then got disqualified. When I contacted swagbucks , they said I got disqualified for rushing through, or making up answers. Neither of which was true :(
  • dolphin19
    dolphin19 Posts: 1,055 Forumite
    Don't bother with task 997219 for 48 sb. got about 20 minutes into it and I was supposed to listen to some music but there was no link to the music, Putting in a ticket but it's still annoying.
  • Wizzbang
    Wizzbang Posts: 4,716 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Rampant Recycler
    janeken wrote: »
    It seems unfair to include Daily Crave on the To Do list when so many of us can't get it.

What annoys me is there's hardly ever a discover offer to complete it. They suggested we should use content discovery, but they're all Offer Toro and they never work for me or they say I've already completed them when I haven't. They also never refresh on Swagbucks, whereas on other sites I can do those offers daily through Offer Toro (if desired).
    Minimalist
    Extra income since 01/11/12 £36,546.45

• vampire-girl
    vampire-girl Posts: 4,675 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    dolphin19 wrote: »
    Don't bother with task 997219 for 48 sb. got about 20 minutes into it and I was supposed to listen to some music but there was no link to the music, Putting in a ticket but it's still annoying.

just done this on neobux for 98c
    the link was working for me perhaps its fixed now, hope you get credited
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family