PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

halogen oven recipe help, whats in yours?

13»

Comments

• V.Lucky
    V.Lucky Posts: 806 Forumite
    How does that convert to Halogen timings? Just blagging it now with cooking it. It's been in for 30 mins now and very rare still. I dont' want it well done, just medium with no blood for the kids.
    :hello:
  • Pink.
    Pink. Posts: 17,675 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    V.Lucky wrote: »
    How does that convert to Halogen timings? Just blagging it now with cooking it. It's been in for 30 mins now and very rare still. I dont' want it well done, just medium with no blood for the kids.

I'm not sure V.Lucky as I don't have a halogen oven. Perhaps it would have been better to ask in the main Table-top halogen ovens thread where other halogen owners who are subscribed to the thread may have been able to help. Let me know if you want me to add your post to that thread.

Meepster, thanks for your link..that looks lovely!

Pink
  • V.Lucky
    V.Lucky Posts: 806 Forumite
    Thanks for that, struggled to find something and didn't think of that thread doh!! So much on it. If you could move it, that would make more sense.

The beef was a little overcooked after resting it, so next time I would leave it for a little less time (1hr ten mins in the end). Overall though, not bad for a first attempt.
    :hello:
  • lemontart
    lemontart Posts: 6,037 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    are there any halogen cookbooks for vegetarians and vegans?
    I am responsible me, myself and I alone I am not the keeper others thoughts and words.
  • re found in back of cupboard!

Would like to roast beef in....... how do I use machine - so many racks but which one.
    can anyone help here?
    thank you
  • How long do i cook aunty bessies yorkshire pudding for in a halogen oven...?

Ta
  • zippychick
    zippychick Posts: 9,364 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    ive merged this with our halogen recipe thread. This thread may also be useful

Zip
    A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men :cool:
    Norn Iron club member #380

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills