Official Trying to Conceive - Thread 13

Options

Comments

• Orange_Candle
    Options
    Congratulations chickenmama! And sorry to hear AF got you butterfly. Hope you can relax over christmas and enjoy the booze before the cycle all starts again!

Can I be moved to the 2ww please? I think I ov'd last Weds/Thurs according to the OPKs...last BD was on the Tuesday so don't think we caught the right time this month. AF due on Monday - at least if she comes I can drink over Christmas! A bit worried if we have caught this month because it won't be easy to hide it with all my family around but I'd only be 5/6 weeks so way too early to tell anyone! xx
  • ButterflyBabe
    Options
    Congratulations Chickenmama.

The witch has now gone thank god, I am in a much better place in my mind now. Thank you all for your kind words. I am looking forward to enjoying a few Christmas drinks and just enjoy being with my lovely family. I'm not going to bother tracking anything this month as such, it's quite refreshing to look forward to being intimate with my OH without stressing if each time 'is the one' Part of me is secretly hoping that this relaxed approach will help TTC. I'm going to start afresh in January, and my new years resolution is to get my BFP in 2017.

I may not post in here often but I do come in and have a read most days, it helps to write things down and know that everyone here knows exactly how I feel.

Can I please be moved to the If in doubt zone please.

Sending lots of baby dust to everyone who needs it. :j:j

BB xx
  • Claire_A87
    Claire_A87 Posts: 383 Forumite
    edited 16 December 2016 at 7:23PM
    Options
    Good luck this cycle butterfly, fingers crossed the relaxed approach works. It's so easy to get bogged down with it all isn't it.

My AF was due today but no sign yet. Tested yesterday and today and very much BFN so I know it's nothing to be hopeful about. Wish it would hurry up though as I really don't want to be on my period on Xmas day!

Hugs to all x
    DS - 08/15

OU: BA (Hons) Open, 1
  • Rachylou1981
    Options
    Hey all

Hope you're all well and enjoying the festive period

I am doing okay, getting a bit Christmassy now. AF or BFP due Christmas Day so trying to prepare myself for either outcome, which is obviously a completely different reaction. I do make myself anxious though and know I should relax - impossible :rotfl:

I've been very angry today, just found out someone I know has fell pregnant for the umpteenth time, she is on with her fourth babydaddy now and they've been together all of about 6 months. Why do people like her fall pregnant without any issues and with no thought to it whereas good people struggle and have problems? So frustrating :(
  • WelshKitty85
    Options
    Hi, hope you don't mind me posting here, but not sure where else to ask.

Have been lurking for a while but never posted as we already have 2 children so didn't think it would be a problem this time, but 10 months on, no joy.

However, this month AF is 7 days late so far (usually 28 days on the dot). Have done 5 tests this week, all BFN. Don't really know what to think. It's driving me crazy not knowing and I keep have moments of thinking there must be something wrong.

I don't really know what I'm asking, just looking for reassurance I guess?
  • Rachylou1981
    Options
    Hi Welshkitty

I am not the best person to ask as my cycles are regular. I would try and get in with the GP and they might do a blood test? I have heard of people getting a BFP much later than AF due though.

Hope it's good news for you :)
  • WelshKitty85
    Options
    Thanks for your reply. Had some spotting today so looks like AF is due to arrive. Will try gp tomorrow anyway.
  • cats2012
    cats2012 Posts: 1,182 Forumite
    Options
    Hey Welsh kitty just delurking to say my cycles were irregular and I was told even women who are regular can have a cycle which goes skew-if and delays ovulation - sometimes due to stress or illness. So.unfortunately may just be an odd month x
    Officially Mrs B as of March 2013
    TTC since Apr 2015, baby B born March 2017
  • Rachylou1981
    Options
    9DPO - woke up with cramps, now they are coming and going but are much milder than this morning. I have also been to the toilet 3 times since 8.20am.

Can I get excited? Please may I get excited?
  • athensgeorgia
    Options
    I hope it's pointing to good news for you Rachy.

Exactly a year to the day when my MC started and I was preparing for a bad weekend, AF arrived. I have really mixed emotions. I was crying because of the MC but not particularly down about AF like I usually am. I've been having long cycles for the past few and was actually a bit thankful AF arrived on CD34 rather than CD47 as it has been doing. I know it seems silly but I'm really proud of myself having not gone OTT and in to crazytown.

I had had OV symptoms but not 'as usual' as they have been so didn't think it was definitely OV. I had been taking a different multivitamin this month though so maybe that helped OV earlier.

I also may just be getting my hopes up but I'm looking forward to really trying this month now I know I could end up on shorter cycles if I keep taking the vits.

Can I be updated to CD2 please?
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure