Cinema Live tickets for a tenner!

Cinema Live is a brand new show opening in UK theatres in April with Smash hit songs from Blockbuster movies live on stage!

Bandwagon Productions would like to offer the first 30 people who contact me through the Cinema Live Facebook page tickets for a tenner at the Box Office!

Find Cinema Live on Facebook here /CinemaLiveUK

And here are all the details - good luck!

CINEMA LIVE

SMASH HIT SONGS FROM BLOCKBUSTER MOVIES

Lincoln, Theatre Royal - Friday 21st April
Hastings, White Rock - Saturday 22nd April
Dunstable, The Grove - Saturday 29th April
Cheltenham, Town Hall - Sunday 21st May
Redditch, Theatre - Saturday 17th June
Skegness, Embassy Theatre - Friday 7th July

Live on stage, all of your 80’s & 90’s soundtrack favourites performed by a talented cast of singers and musicians from many West End shows including Matt Knight from BBC’s Let It Shine & X Factor finalist Melanie Masson!

Sing-a-long with our divas to hit after hit from classic movies including BACK TO THE FUTURE (The Power of Love), THE BODYGUARD (I Will Always Love You), YOUNG GUNS 2 (Blaze of Glory), BEVERLEY HILLS COP (The Heat is On), THE LOST BOYS (People are Strange), ROBIN HOOD - PRINCE OF THIEVES (Everything I Do), FAME, FOOTLOOSE, HIGHLANDER (A Kind of Magic), GHOSTBUSTERS, FOUR WEDDINGS & A FUNERAL (Love is all Around), PRETTY WOMAN (It Must Have Been Love), MANNEQUIN (Nothing's Gonna Stop us Now), DIRTY DANCING (The Time of my Life), THE BREAKFAST CLUB (Don't You Forget About Me), ROCKY (Eye of the Tiger), TOP GUN (Take my Breath Away) & ST ELMO’S FIRE.

‘I wrote St Elmos fire at an exciting time in the 80’s, I’m so happy the song stands the test of time and is alive and kicking in this new show’ John Parr

Powerhouse vocals, high energy choreography, live musicians and the most memorable of movie hits make this a show that you won’t forget. !Grab the popcorn and relive the greatest decades of movie music in this non stop night of entertainment!

With songs like PURPLE RAIN, ABSOLUTE BEGINNERS, WE DON’T NEED ANOTHER HERO, TOGETHER IN ELECTRIC DREAMS & WHEN THE GOING GETS TOUGH along with some classic JAMES BOND THEME TUNES, nostalgia doesn’t get much better than this.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure